Gammon India limited

Gammon India limited Salary & Benefits reviews

Singapore13 reviews

Clear
3.4Salary & Benefits

Looking a good job in construction site

Sir,Gammon pte ltd is a very gd company. I want to working this company.last time I working in this company 01year.I have a rigger signalman certificate also.

Team work environmental is important

To carryout the Daily Toolbox meeting around 07:50 am, attend the client daily progress meeting 08:30 am and carryout the site inspection 09:30 am to 11:00 am. Again to lead the Subcontractors daily coordination meeting at 13:30 hrs - Raised any unsafe condition / Act that individual contractors to follow-up and get the closeout report.

Pros

Deal with multi nationality

Cons

working at city area

Work long hours and independently handled the projects

Long hours working Learned operational management and 100% safety compliance Management not so strong Differential in work place No reconsecration although work hard and achieve goals. Full freedom on the works and financial control to achieve more profit for management. Learned experience in preparation of tender involvement and submission

Pros

Lesson learned on the safety

Cons

Not much benifits

project geotechnical engineering

I am happy to work related with geotechnical engineering, groundwater and well(design and construction including feasibility study),soil investigationin any where.

Pros

transport fee, lunch

Cons

healthcare, annual leave, medical leave

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gammon India limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Gammon India limited Reviews by Location

• Gammon India limited
  • Salary & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?