Gammon India limited

Gammon India limited Work-Life Balance reviews

Singapore13 reviews

Clear
3.4Salary & Benefits

Looking a good job in construction site

Sir,Gammon pte ltd is a very gd company. I want to working this company.last time I working in this company 01year.I have a rigger signalman certificate also.

Work life balance

Working at GCLSB has been a pleasurable experience, my colleaugues are easy to work with i find for the most part the managers understand my needs, the owners have put a lot into us and show their appreciation for our hard work in many ways which allows me to feel I matter and what i am doing matters.GCLSB has always been a family business and I believe it will continue that way and I like being a part of the GCLSB family.

Work long hours and independently handled the projects

Long hours working Learned operational management and 100% safety compliance Management not so strong Differential in work place No reconsecration although work hard and achieve goals. Full freedom on the works and financial control to achieve more profit for management. Learned experience in preparation of tender involvement and submission

Pros

Lesson learned on the safety

Cons

Not much benifits

productive

My boss in Gammon is really kind and does help me a lot. I could feel my improvement in working ability. They treasured the talented employees very much.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gammon India limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Gammon India limited Reviews by Location