General Assembly

General Assembly Employee Reviews

Singapore3 reviews
Fulfilling experience
As an instructor you get to teach and learn at the same time. It is exciting to curate ideas from aspiring product management professionals. It is a fun place to be.
Fun workplace
My time at General Assembly has taught me to be responsible with the works that I am assigned to. For example, although refilling cups and pantry stocks seem like a tiny task, it helps make a difference with the company's reputation on hospitality to customers.
Very fun and yet intense internship programme
I'm really glad to be given the opportunity and chance to learn UX at this prestigious company. The lessons and projects given are very broad and challenging. The instructors dedicate their time and passion to to give us professional lectures and very structured modules. The lessons are conducted from Monday to Friday for 9am till 12noon and after that is the tutorial and projects session.
Pros
Very structured lessons, good tips and advice given for every modules and also portfolio and resume sharing session
Cons
Boring projects, Disrespectful group mates, early lessons and theres no afternoon session.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at General Assembly?