GIC

GIC Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace

- collaborative- nice colleagues and supervisors- fast paced working environment - everyone is willing to share - good company benefit - great exposure

Fast paced, challenging and get pushed to limits

Fast paced.Constant challenges faced in changes, volume and complexity handling. Work here if you enjoy being pushed to limits and have strong family support.

Productive workplace

All information regarding work is not allowed to be publicly disclosed. There is a non-disclosure form which is signed when we start working at GIC. Thank you.

fast paced work place

meeting VIP's and assisting them to meeting rooms. Coordinating with respective secretaries. Maintain cleanliness in reception area and stock taking in pantry.

Productive workplace

Good company to work, staff welfare is good. good location, good prospect, friendly team mates, good training opportunities, bosses are good, stable job

Lots of learning opportunity and Decent Pay

Apart from daily BAU, we are required to constantly think on how to improve our work efficiently through robotics or new vendor system which always keep us up to date on the latest system in the market. This can also be quite challenging at times during BAU's peak season. Company also encourages all employees to go for courses yearly to upgrade both soft and hard skills.

Wonderful Boss, A very relaxed office

I enjoyed working here...it was a bit slow at times but the people were generally very kind and warm. I felt very comfortable there and the offices themselves were very nice!

good

great company to work in, good work life balance, opportunities to learn from senior members in the team, comfortable and rewarding environment to work in

Fun and working environment

Good working environment and fun to work in Data Cnter. I have good team leader and colleague. We will solve any problem together. Working in Data Center is fun because you will see all kinds of issue and try to solve with team work.

Cons

working hour just ok .

Great Working Environment

A place with many very intelligent people, office is equipped with latest technology and the company offers a very good pay package. Very fast paced and demanding company.

Was a great place

As above. Had a lot of wonderful times working in this place. Learnt a lot, always on the forefront of technologies and made a lot of wonderful friends.

A company that can help my career growth. Have fun and staff benefits. Exciting place to work and good environment. Location is central of singapore and convienent work place

had a chance to get to know people

handled vendor messages, communicated with employees. learned new skills, had a chance to look at the company's confidentals.

New experience with GIC

GIC offered me to learn and experience what design thinking is in Silicon Valley. During this time, I have gained so much motivation to think about startup again. CEO of GIC and other workers helped me out to learn design thinking and how to manage people and program schedule

Pros

nice work space and environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GIC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare GIC with