Givaudan

Givaudan Employee Reviews

Singapore11 reviews
A very nice Company to work in.
Good Medical Benefits

Flexi hours and can work from home at times

Freedom to act

Cheap canteen food

Open for discussion
Pros
Flexi hours and able to work from home
Cons
not near to MRT stations
Not able to move higher in term of job advancement. Workplace culture not able to change after some many years. Management not supportive on the new change that we intend to implement.
The most enjoyable part of the job is my department colleagues and my direct boss, that able to encourage us and guide us on the job.
Continuous Improvement working culture
Good opportunity to learn complex order process

There are lots of opportunity to participate in Project.

Able to learn business attitude
Routine QC analysis of incoming & outgoing Sample , work as team with production team and Flavorist (creator of the Flavour ) to service our customer the best quality .

Management guide us with the right achievement and direction of the company , while everyone have a part to serve the company and together to achieved the goals ,

The hardest of part of the job is gathering everyone to gain the knowledge of 5's ( sort , Set , Shine , sustain , standardize) . Nevertheless everyone enjoy , doing a part as a team.
Great place to work if you are not sensitive to smells or scents. The factory is located next to the offices and one walk through the production plant and you will come home smelling like you just bathe in strong perfume, or worse poultry.
Pros
Staff cafeteria
Cons
not suitable for those who are sensitive to smells
I'm a RAPS Assistant and Admin Assistant. I deal with documentation request every single day and reply to emails. I've learnt a lot from this experience with the company. From dealing with internals' request to externals' request. How the information being convey differently. The hardest part of this job is I'm desk bound so it can be quite drying. The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with different International Customers.
Pros
Nearby to my house
Cons
Headcount is very limited
The location of the branch of Givaudan Singapore Pte Ltd is in Jurong West, which is not a very big working environment. Hence, employees are familiar with each other. Everyone is friendly.
Pros
Friendly employees
Cons
It is very good place to work with. I am getting very good exposure on chemical plant.
Thanks to organisation once again,
Pros
Good team
Cons
Nil
I am dedicated and willing to go for the extra mile for our business, our people, and our customers. I strongly value the benefits of diversity for our organization and enjoy working in a diverse team of talented and passionate people. I share my enthusiasm for our business with everyone around me and love talking to people about what we do and the benefits that we bring.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Givaudan?
Good opportunity to show your strengths and contribute to company objectives

Good company culture

Employees are talented and best in their field
Well planed & though work process within a work team. Great co-operation with team members. Able to achieve in a timely manner to complete the request as all factors work well to the end point. Enjoy interaction, appreciation & recognition from leaders and team members. Timeline & financial is always a challenging issue to manage request.
Pros
Freedom to express opinons in area of work
Cons
no clear career advancement or learning program