Givaudan
Givaudan Employee Review

Quality Control

July 7, 2018
Routine QC analysis of incoming & outgoing Sample , work as team with production team and Flavorist (creator of the Flavour ) to service our customer the best quality . Management guide us with the right achievement and direction of the company , while everyone have a part to serve the company and together to achieved the goals , The hardest of part of the job is gathering everyone to gain the knowledge of 5's ( sort , Set , Shine , sustain , standardize) . Nevertheless everyone enjoy , doing a part as a team.
August 16, 2019
HR Administrator (Current Employee) - Woodlands
A very nice Company to work in. Good Medical Benefits Flexi hours and can work from home at times Freedom to act Cheap canteen food Open for discussion
Pros
Flexi hours and able to work from home
Cons
not near to MRT stations
August 6, 2019
Senior Facility Executive (Current Employee) - Woodlands
Not able to move higher in term of job advancement. Workplace culture not able to change after some many years. Management not supportive on the new change that we intend to implement. The most enjoyable part of the job is my department colleagues and my direct boss, that able to encourage us and guide us on the job.
March 5, 2015
Snr Graphic Designer (Former Employee) - Singapore, Woodlands
Well planed & though work process within a work team. Great co-operation with team members. Able to achieve in a timely manner to complete the request as all factors work well to the end point. Enjoy interaction, appreciation & recognition from leaders and team members. Timeline & financial is always a challenging issue to manage request.
Pros
Freedom to express opinons in area of work
Cons
no clear career advancement or learning program