Givaudan

Givaudan Culture reviews

Not able to move higher in term of job advancement. Workplace culture not able to change after some many years. Management not supportive on the new change that we intend to implement. The most enjoyable part of the job is my department colleagues and my direct boss, that able to encourage us and guide us on the job.
Continuous Improvement working culture Good opportunity to learn complex order process There are lots of opportunity to participate in Project. Able to learn business attitude
Routine QC analysis of incoming & outgoing Sample , work as team with production team and Flavorist (creator of the Flavour ) to service our customer the best quality . Management guide us with the right achievement and direction of the company , while everyone have a part to serve the company and together to achieved the goals , The hardest of part of the job is gathering everyone to gain the knowledge of 5's ( sort , Set , Shine , sustain , standardize) . Nevertheless everyone enjoy , doing a part as a team.
I'm a RAPS Assistant and Admin Assistant. I deal with documentation request every single day and reply to emails. I've learnt a lot from this experience with the company. From dealing with internals' request to externals' request. How the information being convey differently. The hardest part of this job is I'm desk bound so it can be quite drying. The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with different International Customers.
Pros
Nearby to my house
Cons
Headcount is very limited
Good opportunity to show your strengths and contribute to company objectives Good company culture Employees are talented and best in their field
Well planed & though work process within a work team. Great co-operation with team members. Able to achieve in a timely manner to complete the request as all factors work well to the end point. Enjoy interaction, appreciation & recognition from leaders and team members. Timeline & financial is always a challenging issue to manage request.
Pros
Freedom to express opinons in area of work
Cons
no clear career advancement or learning program