GLOBAL INDIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL

GLOBAL INDIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL Employee Reviews

Love working here.

The workload might be quite overwhelming at times. But I don't mind because I'm extremely well paid. My colleagues are also supportive and cooperative.

Good ambiance and school.

I have learnt a lot of different and fun ways to teach Computer Science. Work culture is dynamic and I mostly enjoyed teaching these smart kids. The computer lab is too good.

Love it.

It fills me with such great joy to look at my students and see their zeal and enthusiasm towards learning. All the years that I have worked here, never had a problem with anyone.

Good work place

All the years that I have worked here, never had a problem with anyone. The work atmosphere at GIIS is very good. Great place. Good work place and people.

Good atmosphere

It fills me with great joy to be a part of the GIIS community. The work atmosphere at GIIS is very good. Great place. Everything is amazing. Good atmosphere

Great place.

The work atmosphere at GIIS is very good. The students and teachers share a friendly and loving bond during school hours. Great place. Everything is amazing.

Good work experience.

GIIS has a comfortable and good atmosphere to work in. The students and teachers share a friendly bond during school hours. I love how everyone is always ready to help each other out whenever there is a problem.

Good experience.

I love how systematic and friendly the work environment here is. Helpful and supportive work colleagues. I love how everyone is always ready to help each other out whenever there is a problem.

Amazing work environment.

I don't think there is a better place for me to work than GIIS. Helpful and supportive work colleagues. I love how everyone is always ready to help each other out whenever there is a problem.

Great work culture.

I love how everyone is always ready to help each other out whenever there is a problem. The work here is very fulfilling. I always feel like I am learning something new.

Amazing ambiance.

The work here is very fulfilling. I always feel like I am learning something new. The students here are very well behaved and always curious. They love learning about new things.

Love the students.

The students here are very well behaved and always curious. They love learning about new things. It has been a great experience and I feel very lucky to have gotten the opportunity to work here.

Great ambiance

It has been a great experience and I feel very lucky to have gotten the opportunity to work here. It has been a great learning experience. Great ambiance.

It has been a great learning experience and I can't express in words how good it feels to come to work every day and make a difference in these students' lives.

Great work environment

I love working here. My colleagues and teammates are extremely supportive and fun to work with. Supportive and comfortable work environment. Great work environment.

Positive environment

Mentors and the principal are really good. Incentives are great too. This organization provides all facilities to teachers according to their needs. Salary is paid on time. Thank you for this opportunity.All the best and keep up this work culture.

Environment is stress-free

This organization provides all facilities to teachers according to their needs. Salary is paid on time. Thank you for this opportunity. I am happy to work here.

Good exposure

Discipline and professionalism get a lot of emphasis here. Job security is a good thing here in the long run. One of the best workplace I had worked in till now.

Good exposure

I received quite a lot of exposure and gained immense knowledge. My experience here was quite good. Wonderful experience for me. Everything is good here.

Very professional

Professionalism at work and code of conduct is favorable at GIIS. Training and workshops that make work enjoyable and enable opportunities to learn and improve. Wonderful experience for me.

Technologically-advanced

Training and workshops that make work enjoyable and enable opportunities to learn and improve. Wonderful experience for me. Keep it up. Amazing place of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GLOBAL INDIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6