GLOBALFOUNDRIES

GLOBALFOUNDRIES Employee Reviews

Singapore150 reviews
In my internship period, I was fortunate to learn new and useful skills that could help me in the long run. The management is nice and friendly, my coworkers are fun and tolerating and the HR department is responsive. Overall, it is a great place to work there.
Work efficient. Employees get along well with each other.
It's my first Job and I had a great help form senior colleagues for my learning and be adjust to the environment. Even management also nice and friendly staff. There's a lot more great memories I was able to create my working period at global foundries.
This company has a diverse multi-national company. Aside from just being an employee, you will learn as well if how to work with different background colleague which can help you to improve your well-being.
Currently working but not satisfies with salary and looking for opportunities in team work. Need at least 2 weeks time period to join new job. Need proper PPE equipment for job.
A good place to work in. Despite the heavy load of operational work we have to do but the working culture is a superb one. A good environment to work in..
Normal as other semiconductor industry with lot of stress, Pay wise same as others, work culture need to change, blaming others is in practice. a place when you need a just job
Globalfoundries provided great training system and facilities for the employee. Globalfoundries very focus on people skill management, where they provide various of training that included software, technology information and etc.
A challenging and fast paced environment to work in. Must be ready to work beyond normal working hours. Developing good relationship and teamwork with team members or colleagues is vital.
employees feel motivated to achieve, employees work well with one another, within and between departments, team members are pushed to explore and work at the top of their skill sets; employees who are up for a challenge have access to more challenging work at any time,
Overall its good company except for some managers who are bias towards certain race/etnic,

Very fast turnaround of Direct Labour , about 15% incurring new pressure to train and recruit new operators .
Challenging job at tight environment. Always keep feet on move. High technology and up-to-date quality and safety procedures. Deep dive to data analytic and presentation to find the root cause.
During Fist year work is exiting,but few years come work become multitasking and not compensated well, usually work at home even in restday, not healthy and stressfull
Fun working place, good learning It is a very good company for learn as this company always make themselves with recent cutting edge technology. Little bit of work pressure, which help us to grow.
Some dept are not helpful and challenge the disrection.
Taichi culture .

Always meeting and last min inform of aduit etc and Woodland culture inflence the other site
Global foundries is a good place to work. A lot of opportunities to learn new things.
management gives fairly good empowerment

Fairly good work environment.
Globalfoundries is a speciality foundry, working on various semiconductor manufacturing. Work life balance and compensation is pretty bad, more emphasis should be made to train the management.
A lot of retrenchment & relocation. Position is not safe. You will experience a lot of susprices. Whoever has higher position is always right & too Asian culture.
GF is a good company. I am happy to work at there.
I am very sad to quick from GF because I need to takes 1+ month of long break. I don't want to trouble people. That way, I resigned.
GF的最大的特点就是工作轻松而人性化,对员工非常尊重。
不足的地方就是工资以及级别涨的比较慢,贴别是对于非本地人!
They provide trainings for personal advancement, however the monthly shift work schedule is not good for the body to adjust, especially when the boss give an OT of day shift duty when you are in a night shif duty, and vice versa.
it would be helpful if the shift changes quarterly and OT's given are of the same daily time shift schedule.
Pros
Good tranings
Cons
Shift schedule