GLOBALFOUNDRIES

GLOBALFOUNDRIES Employee Reviews

Too many people leaving

I was from process integration. People in Globalfoundries are generally very amicable and nice to work with. However, too many people left the company and the management does not hire sufficient people, leaving those behind to do all the work.

Pros

Good colleagues

Cons

Salary and benefits and too many people leaving

Fast-paced environment

A good start for fresh graduate and adapt to fast-paced semiconductor environment but there is less work life balance as a process engineer. Some benefits like free ticket to wildlife reserve Singapore and phone allowance.

Pros

Free ticket to outdoor activities

Cons

No work life balance

压力大

人际关系比较好,工作压力比较大,工作的内容比较多。但薪资待遇好。领导层与下属的关系好。工作环境与一般fab一样。

My first job in Singapore

I really appreciate the company , and I almost got my goals,.... I really miss the company... If the company ask me to join back I will happy to join.

Work efficient

Work efficient. Employees get along well with each other.

Great for Internship

In my internship period, I was fortunate to learn new and useful skills that could help me in the long run. The management is nice and friendly, my coworkers are fun and tolerating and the HR department is responsive. Overall, it is a great place to work there.

Productive and good learning environment

It's my first Job and I had a great help form senior colleagues for my learning and be adjust to the environment. Even management also nice and friendly staff. There's a lot more great memories I was able to create my working period at global foundries.

Best company

Company ini sentiasa memberi anda peluang dan pengalaman untuk memantapkan minda juga jati diri . Dari segi moral dan attitude hidup . Dan membuatkan kita sentiasa percaya diri kita melakukan sesuatu perkerjaan

Diverse culture

This company has a diverse multi-national company. Aside from just being an employee, you will learn as well if how to work with different background colleague which can help you to improve your well-being.

A kind of hard job

Currently working but not satisfies with salary and looking for opportunities in team work. Need at least 2 weeks time period to join new job. Need proper PPE equipment for job.

Fun working Place

A good place to work in. Despite the heavy load of operational work we have to do but the working culture is a superb one. A good environment to work in..

Normal as other semicon with lot of stress

Normal as other semiconductor industry with lot of stress, Pay wise same as others, work culture need to change, blaming others is in practice. a place when you need a just job

Great In-house Training facilities and System

Globalfoundries provided great training system and facilities for the employee. Globalfoundries very focus on people skill management, where they provide various of training that included software, technology information and etc.

Challenging and fast-paced

A challenging and fast paced environment to work in. Must be ready to work beyond normal working hours. Developing good relationship and teamwork with team members or colleagues is vital.

Challenging work place

employees feel motivated to achieve, employees work well with one another, within and between departments, team members are pushed to explore and work at the top of their skill sets; employees who are up for a challenge have access to more challenging work at any time,

Stressful and fast pace production

Overall its good company except for some managers who are bias towards certain race/etnic, Very fast turnaround of Direct Labour , about 15% incurring new pressure to train and recruit new operators .

Dedication and Integrity speak

Challenging job at tight environment. Always keep feet on move. High technology and up-to-date quality and safety procedures. Deep dive to data analytic and presentation to find the root cause.

Multi Tasking at work

During Fist year work is exiting,but few years come work become multitasking and not compensated well, usually work at home even in restday, not healthy and stressfull

Fun working place, good learning

Fun working place, good learning It is a very good company for learn as this company always make themselves with recent cutting edge technology. Little bit of work pressure, which help us to grow.

Stressful and last min job

Some dept are not helpful and challenge the disrection. Taichi culture . Always meeting and last min inform of aduit etc and Woodland culture inflence the other site

Global foundries is a good place to work. A lot of opportunities to learn new things. management gives fairly good empowerment Fairly good work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GLOBALFOUNDRIES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• GLOBALFOUNDRIES
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?