GLOBALFOUNDRIES

GLOBALFOUNDRIES Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern7 reviews
Singapore7 reviews
In my internship period, I was fortunate to learn new and useful skills that could help me in the long run. The management is nice and friendly, my coworkers are fun and tolerating and the HR department is responsive. Overall, it is a great place to work there.
having knowing the knowledge of one of the best wafer company in the world and also creating a networking system with the colleague and able to understand more about the company.
Pros
good management service
Cons
Too many foreigner than local
Working at Globalfoundries help me learn the work culture in singapore, how to communicate or act in office and other alot of life lessons. This is a great place.
As usual office
Maintenance/Monitoring/data collection

well

As usual office

When power break down all have to reset the whole things

Yoga in factory for free.
Pros
Na
Cons
office hour
team work, the full shift is kind of tiring but is the best way to learn a lot about the company and develop my skills, technical and communication skills. they are very strict and discipline about the time and work, treating workers in a very professional way.
Pros
Cons
full shift 12 hours
During my internship, I get to exposed to how everyday work life is like. It is tiring and I can see that everybody is busy with their own stuff that sometimes asking for help is hard to get. My experience intern at that place was a good one as some of the staffs help me in doing my work. The hardest part of the job would be to be down at the fab walking around take down notes, it was confusing at the first time and as the day past by it become manageable. I think lunch was great as we can to know one another more and i felt that this was the best part of the internship.
Pros
discount meals at canteen
Cons
had to work long hours at certain days
I learnt to improve my presentation skills as I will need to present my progress. The management is well structured and the co workers around me were very helpful. The hardest part would be to apply what I learnt and work with other people. I enjoy the most is the co workers that I worked with.
Pros
Canteen and clinic inside company
Cons
No benefits for internship students
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GLOBALFOUNDRIES?