GLOBALFOUNDRIES Employee Reviews for Intern
Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 634 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
In my internship period, I was fortunate to learn new and useful skills that could help me in the long run. The management is nice and friendly, my coworkers are fun and tolerating and the HR department is responsive. Overall, it is a great place to work there.
team work, the full shift is kind of tiring but is the best way to learn a lot about the company and develop my skills, technical and communication skills. they are very strict and discipline about the time and work, treating workers in a very professional way.
full shift 12 hours
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
During my internship, I get to exposed to how everyday work life is like. It is tiring and I can see that everybody is busy with their own stuff that sometimes asking for help is hard to get. My experience intern at that place was a good one as some of the staffs help me in doing my work. The hardest part of the job would be to be down at the fab walking around take down notes, it was confusing at the first time and as the day past by it become manageable. I think lunch was great as we can to know one another more and i felt that this was the best part of the internship.
discount meals at canteen
had to work long hours at certain days
I learnt to improve my presentation skills as I will need to present my progress. The management is well structured and the co workers around me were very helpful. The hardest part would be to apply what I learnt and work with other people. I enjoy the most is the co workers that I worked with.
Canteen and clinic inside company
No benefits for internship students
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GLOBALFOUNDRIES?
See more GLOBALFOUNDRIES reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at GLOBALFOUNDRIES. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 634 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at GLOBALFOUNDRIES?13 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at GLOBALFOUNDRIES?11 people answered
- How are the working hours at GLOBALFOUNDRIES?6 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?5 people answered
- What type of exam when interveiwer give for production operator3 people answered
- Do you accept foreigners applicants?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at GLOBALFOUNDRIES?One person answered
- Working days
- What is the interview process like at GLOBALFOUNDRIES?
See all questions and answers
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Reviews by Job Title