GLOBALFOUNDRIES

GLOBALFOUNDRIES Employee Reviews for Principal Software Engineer

We were assign to individual task and duties, we work as a team to achieve our goals. We have to attend on department and cross department meeting to answer production yield and problem facing.
Pros
Attrative Allowance
Cons
long working hour
Productive workplace as activity is continuously moving everyday. I learned a lot from Part Management, Preventive Maintenance, and Line Supporting activities. The hardest part of the job is when too many machines were down and we need it to be up to production to meet our daily move target. The most enjoyable part of the job is when doing PM all together as one team.
Pros
Quarterly Bonus, quarterly team bonding allowance, Free shuttle up to nearest MRT.
Cons
Cafeteria too crowded
Job location at Woodlands Industrial Park. Most enjoyable experience is there is a variety of sports challenge which is organise once a month. Great destressor
No comment. Manufacturing company, managing multiple tasks and work with various modules. Work on issues, handle spc, customer audits or related matters. Support both internal or external audits
Most positions have salaries compatible with similar industry. However, work life balance can be a problem especially for positions under the operations.
Right environment to learn how to work on multiple projects and handle high pressure. The manager was really supportive and providing necessary help in achieving targets.
Place where career and learning can happen together. Each day will be very long due to limited manpower. Can get great experience working with multicultural people from at least 20 countries.
Typical day , you never know what is going to happen . Supportive superior support and cohesive co workers. Data based decision making .
Highly competitive environment, and challenges individuals multi-tasking ability and efficiency. Relationship bonding in team bonding activities helped to build a collaborative work environment.
Pros
Remuneration and transport
Cons
1)Opportunity to be at the front line of issues , involve in problem solving process . Sense of accomplishment 2) Great team work