Go-Ahead Singapore

Go-Ahead Singapore Employee Reviews

Its consider relaxing while at work. As long as you do your work, the management will not disturb you. Pay and benefit is really good for all the staffs.
Pros
Free transport for all singapore bus services.
Cons
Lack of expert to train new staffs in their software system.
Working at GAS has given me many chances to pick up technical skills. Facing with ever growing challenges has made a more confident technical staff which I am able to output for the benefit of the organisation.
a very risk in personal growth. foreign management not local and no knowledge of requirement. they demand and instruct staff to create fake report to authority. even document stated. they finding loop holes to bypass.
.typical day of work for me sunday to friday very busy repairing bus. .i learned in my company always safety first and do the work standard. .about the management all is very good for me. .workplace culture is very good. .the hardest part of job for me is when working at night shift its different in morning shift your strength is very good but at night less strength to work. .the most enjoyable part of the job is when you working as a team.
Pros
have housing and food allowance.
Cons
10 hours of work everyday.
Worked alongside supportive colleagues and was taught about HR practices. Had many opportunities to interact with people from all walks of lives, including those from Singapore and Malaysia.
  1. Employee Reviews