Golden Village
View all Golden Village reviews

Golden Village

Golden Village Employee Review

How is it to work there.

it is very nice to work in the company you will learn a lot of things. from food handling to projection maintenance,. the people work properly and can be your friend or even became your another family i enjoy working with them but sadly i have to leave,..

Same role

Fun Workplace

When you have the best colleagues to work with, the place where you work is fun and exciting. They will help you when you are in need and we all depend on each other based on the problems we have.
Same roleSame location

fun workplace

Easy but tiring specially when the weekends and holidays coming, were expecting the long queue from ticket counter to food counter. this more focusing on customer service i so on this job i can say that i improved myself from being shy to a very talkative and giving the right customer service. to my co workers they are kind and friendly. the hardest part of this job is the customers complaint. enjoyable part is i enjoy myself working in this company.

Pros

free movie

Cons

Productive and fun place to work

Good company to kick start ur working experience. Skills one would get from this job are cashiering, communication, collaboration… Colleagues are kind and caring, offer help when first started out upon seeing one struggle.

Pros

Friendly Collegues

Cons

Long hours of standing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Village. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Golden Village with

• Golden Village
  • How is it to work there.