Goldman Sachs
View all Goldman Sachs reviews

Goldman Sachs

Goldman Sachs Employee Review

Great culture, Great people

Goldman hires the smartest people and that is very obvious in daily interactions if you come from another bank or move to another job. Support functions are the best I have seen and they know what they are doing/talking about as opposed to some other places. IT systems are best in class. One of the best culture I have come across with people/managers genuinely trying to help develop you. The worst thing you can say in Goldman is that the person/behavior was "Un-Goldman like." Communication skills of the employees are a cut above the rest.

Same roleSame location

Good diverse and work life balanced culture

People tend to think the company as hard working and tough and it is true. However the culture inside the company is well-balanced and give you opportunity as long as you ask for it.
Same role

Privilege to work in one of the best Financial Bank in the world

Great company to work and you feel very privilage working in one of the best Financial Bank in the U.S. Managers are very understanding with my work-life balance that I can set-up a time that I can report for work to accomodate my child's schedule in school. Promotion was very quick that I became an Analyst to Associate within 3 years. You will be given very challenging role and projects!

Pros

Challenging, growth opportunity, interesting work

Cons

Low pay
Same location

Nice

Great place to work and learn. You get to work with the smartest people across the globe and are thrown will new challenges. The problems that I did work on were very thought-provoking and I learned a lot

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goldman Sachs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Goldman Sachs with