Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd Employee Review

No job security

September 2, 2019
Initially was told that going forward there would be other projects available should there be any manpower head count adjustment in primary project site, however cessation of service letter was issued merely just after 1 month of tenure reason was having head count issue & no other projects available. Furthermore the offer contract had a clause that has to work for at least 3 months.
April 7, 2020
Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee) - North Singapore
More training opportunities should be provided for personnels. Less opportunity for roles available with their other clients. Payroll is timely each month.
December 2, 2019
Information Technology Engineer (Former Employee) - Singapore
I was assigned to support a MNC company and after a year I got a termination letter, before my last day I was ask to extend 2 more weeks since the MNC client does not allow them to lower their manpower count based on the contract, they eventually asked me to stay but I left anyway. it was a stressful experience.
September 19, 2019
Roaming Engineer (Former Employee) - Aljunied
everyday assign to different client side to support.. have to handle IT job scope by alone with no colleague guiding.. have to manage documentation...