Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd

Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

More contractual positions and less permanent roles available.

More training opportunities should be provided for personnels. Less opportunity for roles available with their other clients. Payroll is timely each month.

no job security / bad experience

I was assigned to support a MNC company and after a year I got a termination letter, before my last day I was ask to extend 2 more weeks since the MNC client does not allow them to lower their manpower count based on the contract, they eventually asked me to stay but I left anyway. it was a stressful experience.

Poor Summary

everyday assign to different client side to support.. have to handle IT job scope by alone with no colleague guiding.. have to manage documentation...

No job security

Initially was told that going forward there would be other projects available should there be any manpower head count adjustment in primary project site, however cessation of service letter was issued merely just after 1 month of tenure reason was having head count issue & no other projects available. Furthermore the offer contract had a clause that has to work for at least 3 months.

gained new experience

This was my first internship, I've gained new experience as this was something that was related to my course. I learned the basic task of what human resource would do such as handling phone calls, payroll, cheques and also review candidates resume and find for them a job, although it might get boring during the day, i don't think that i will find myself working as an HR in the future.

Pros

you can actually eat or drink whenever you feel like it at your desk

Cons

long hours, and you just sat there looking at you computer to do your task

In a field like this we always need to be productive specially making sure that the customer issues be resolved on time, particulary those urgent calls that needs to attend to. Dispatching of IT engineers to fix the issues with customers who request for urgency.

Pros

Overtime pay

Cons

Less manpower

Very Good Company

IT Recruitment / HR Activities Salary on time team lunch / outing co-operative colleagues Good Manager Friendly work environment Job stability

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd Reviews by Location