Google
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 26 2020

Google Management reviews

Singapore15 reviews
As brilliant as it looks in the movies
Working for Google is probably the best working experience of my life and i've worked for some of the top American advertising agencies. The corporate culture is super diverse and mature.
Pros
Free Food, not chained to your desk, no micro management
Whistle blowers not welcomed
harassment taken lightly. No other avenues to reach out. bosses were not fair. management team had their own agenda. no career advancement unless creme of the crop. threatened over job security
It can be tough to be a temp staff
While it's great to have access to a Google office and work alongside Googlers, it can be painful to be reminded that you're a 'lesser' employee when office announcements often contain 'for FTES* only'.

However, Google is a big company; each team can be very different with each other so one's experience can depend on one's team.
After a restructuring, my team's new management is horrible to us, temps. Due to large volumes of turnover, our most senior manager finally met us personally with apologies and promises to fix things.

Lo and behold, we all were served with a layoff notice via email a few weeks ago because the management has turned the team's model into that of vendors so all the temps will be out by the end of the year. We weren't warned before this and when people voiced out their anxiety with the aforementioned manager, she was taken aback and surprised with our reaction as she thought the news wasn't a big deal and >6 months of notice is more than sufficient. Such is the lack of empathy and connection between temps and the highest management of my team. Fyi, all the improvement measures would be thrown out the window with this change as well.

*Full time employees.
Pros
Free lunch, you get to work at Google and with Googlers
Cons
You will be treated differently
Productive and fun workplace
A typical day at work is always productive yet not exhausting. People are very friendly. I've learned a lot during my short stint here. The management are always looking to push Google further.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Culture focused
productive and fun work place
*i learned how to create a indipendant strong in mailroom office as a officer under the pressure.
* i do beyone the call of duty by seeking out and following up on additional responsibilities and contribute frequently to department meetings.

* is not any harders part on work all are easy to understand and i like the management team about the management system
* workpalce enviroment are very productive
Pros
free lunch
Provide One Stop Service to foreigners in Thailand
Good work/life balance with reasonable pay. Good Diversity in the company and management and fair treatment.

Maintain good customer service, follow up systematically
Best work Culture
Best work Culture. Transparency in management. Inspiring and innovative environment. No stress at work. The hard work and achievements are always appreciated and reconised
Pros
Best work Culture
Cons
Big Org