Yes.2 weeks check.
Not at all. As long as one is found to be eligible and qualifies to being part of GRAB organisation, I do not think it is sensible to do employment background checks to applicants.
To my knowledge, GRAB is required to apply to governing agency to do a background checking for all drivers. The process takes less than a week.
- What should you wear to an interview at Grab?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Grab?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Grab?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Grab?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Grab?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Grab?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Grab?2 people answered
- What back ground grab needed2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Grab? How many vacation days do you get per year at Grab?One person answered
- What would you suggest Grab management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered