Grab Employee Reviews

Singapore75 reviews
1. A lot of learning Opportunity
2. So far most of the feedback and advise given are accepted

3. Allow flexible working hour arrangement

4. Communication always top down.
1.No transparency and biase in trips allocation.
2. Unfair treatment to their Grab Driver Partners

3. Warning issued without any investigation and explanation from their Driver Partners.
Pros
Cant think of any pros
The company practices diversity in the workplace. They hired people regardless of race, gender, religion, race, age, traditions, and other attributes.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Don't have. I can work long hours if required to do so.
Grab offers support only for the first incident that caused you to be unable to drive/work as a result of a quarantine order by the Ministry of Health. If unfortunately, you are quarantined a second time by the Ministry because you have driven a Grab passenger who has contracted COVID-19, Grab leaves you in the lurch.

My second quarantine order was for 13 days during which I am not allowed to drive to earn income to support my family and Grab did not help me in any way at all. Even though I was quarantined because I was working for them.
Pros
Nothing worth mentioning.
Cons
No compassion.
Need jobs to survive. Jobs coming in is very bad during this problematic period. Need to have additional income to survive. Situation very bad and can hardly earn
Fast-paced environment with good people makes work meaningful and fun. Job is stressful but it gives great pleasure to be able to serve and help people in the process.
Have to drive long hours which is quite tiring. There is no work life balance while doing this job. The only good advantage that this job has is that u can drive as and when you want.
Co-Workers are very sociable, and can work together as a team. Supervisors are always there for you and help you along the way. Attainable rewards and achievements.
Due to head count Grab can not convert prem job for us. i doing AP/AR, bank recon, key invoices, print cheque, downlord bank statment and help up other colleagues when on leave or MC.
Very Unstable job and low income. Work very long hours with very minimum profit. Not worth the effort...Grab is a shrewd company with little consideration for their so called driver partners. Do be fool with you are your own boss slogan....at the end of the day you need good income to survive. With Grab you cant.
have to be alert at all time. stay awake on the road and be aware of the surroundings.always look out where your passenger is, prohibited area to stop,drive through or drop off. worrying about fine and traffic conditions.
Workplace is very fancy & cool. Very dynamic work environment and fast growing company too.

I learned how to work in a fast growing company. Faced new challenges everyday and tried to overcome it.
- Ideal working hours from 10am to 7pm
- flexible depending on your manager

My working hours is from Wed - Fri 10-7 and weekends from 10-1 and 4-7

- contract temp has zero job advancement
If you want this job, you better be sure to have lots of savings for the rainy days. Time is money and you don’t have annual leave or medical benefits. YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE BROOOOOO!!!
Pros
You’re the boss
Cons
No off days, no AL, no mc. Some passengers are rude.
I was retrenched due company was shifting to Malaysia. I was handling incoming and outgoing calls from drivers and passengers. Fun environment. Productive and challenging.
Very fast paced, stressing but with good environment and good people.
Has a small kitchen where staff get to eat and converse peacefully. Work part is the tough part.
Work life balance is equal. It was quite a fruitful experience to be part of Grab Family. Made close ties with colleagues. Quite relaxed and smooth sail to be here.
Have to work very long hours in order to have enough to for the family after deduction of daily rental, petrol and cash card top up. Ok for short term but not for long
the working is same as taxi drivers
Just earn as you can own target own time

It fun because you have a flexibility time for your family

You can start working at your timing and can do other errands
being a grab driver is ok as there is no politics. But is rather stressful as it is quite competitive due to too many driver and collaborating with taxi
I love this job. Own time own target. I can have my lunch dinner any time i want. Everyday can cash out. Got incentives. That's what i like about grab.