Grab

Grab Employee Reviews

Singapore84 reviews

Easy pace

Good place to work if u want no pressure. Own time own target but no job security. Based on delivery and incentive. Good for part time , can consider full time if not fussy to work outside in hot sun

fast paced but nice people

Lots of workloads and different scopes to take up. But generally collaborative so u won't feel alone and too lost. Can ask questions anytime. Would recommend

Collaborative workplace, fair compensation framework

1. Management walks the talk and embodies company culture2. Colleagues and team mates have problem solving mindset3. Slightly democratic decision making process, hence taking a longer time while we are more informed and ensure buy-in upfront

Pros

Teammates have problem solving mindset

Cons

Slightly democratic decision making process

Driver Experience

Delivery driver who helped to deliver food to hungry passengers. While it was good at the start, thing turned bad and there was very little support from the grab team. Had to take some loss sometimes.

Good to chiong

Power this company take care of their fleet. Like to give bonuses and free money. Give a lot of freebies and points. A lot restrictions also. Everyday take selfie before start work.

You will learn how to be vocal over time, but the pay is really not worth it

Focus too much on hierarchy at times, everyone is very nice and you can actually notice that there is some politics within the colleagues at times, pay should be way more considering the fact that we assist more than just grab related issues.

Pros

free drinks extremely good natured colleagues

Cons

gets boring over time

Growth focused, but that sacrifices quality of product. Big company strategy will change every quarter.

A great place to learn. Great place with an opportunity to shape Southeast Asia. Made some really great friends there.As an organization, it isn't matured to function smoothly as its scales.

Missions to APAC people

Missions to APAC people, transportation benefits, learning, changing team, company happy hours, great working location.Lack of work life balance. A bit of politics

Productive and fun environment

I honestly like working at grab because theres snacks and the environment make you productive yet not stressful. The people there are friendly and not stuck up too

Pros

Loaded pantry

Cons

Less pay

Grab is truly a great place to work. The best part of it are people you surrounded with.I did learn a lot here as my day-to-day work always gives me new thing to think of and find solutions to new challenges.

Pros

Great people, flexible working hours, interesting challenges

Cons

Organizational hierarchy and everything related to it can be "heavy" sometimes

Fast pace and lots of learning opportunity

1. A lot of learning Opportunity2. So far most of the feedback and advise given are accepted3. Allow flexible working hour arrangement4. Communication always top down.

No transparency and biase in trips allocation. Unfair treatment to their Grab Driver Partners

1.No transparency and biase in trips allocation. 2. Unfair treatment to their Grab Driver Partners 3. Warning issued without any investigation and explanation from their Driver Partners.

Pros

Cant think of any pros

The company is a good company and provides us a good compensation.

The company practices diversity in the workplace. They hired people regardless of race, gender, religion, race, age, traditions, and other attributes.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Don't have. I can work long hours if required to do so.

Horrible Company That Has No Compassion

Grab offers support only for the first incident that caused you to be unable to drive/work as a result of a quarantine order by the Ministry of Health. If unfortunately, you are quarantined a second time by the Ministry because you have driven a Grab passenger who has contracted COVID-19, Grab leaves you in the lurch. My second quarantine order was for 13 days during which I am not allowed to drive to earn income to support my family and Grab did not help me in any way at all. Even though I was quarantined because I was working for them.

Pros

Nothing worth mentioning.

Cons

No compassion.

Need job

Need jobs to survive. Jobs coming in is very bad during this problematic period. Need to have additional income to survive. Situation very bad and can hardly earn

Productive and fun workplace

Fast-paced environment with good people makes work meaningful and fun. Job is stressful but it gives great pleasure to be able to serve and help people in the process.

Stressful and Slowpaced

Have to drive long hours which is quite tiring. There is no work life balance while doing this job. The only good advantage that this job has is that u can drive as and when you want.

Great Company

Co-Workers are very sociable, and can work together as a team. Supervisors are always there for you and help you along the way. Attainable rewards and achievements.

Contract Asignment

Due to head count Grab can not convert prem job for us. i doing AP/AR, bank recon, key invoices, print cheque, downlord bank statment and help up other colleagues when on leave or MC.

Slavery job

Very Unstable job and low income. Work very long hours with very minimum profit. Not worth the effort...Grab is a shrewd company with little consideration for their so called driver partners. Do be fool with you are your own boss slogan....at the end of the day you need good income to survive. With Grab you cant.

Just a job

have to be alert at all time. stay awake on the road and be aware of the surroundings.always look out where your passenger is, prohibited area to stop,drive through or drop off. worrying about fine and traffic conditions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grab. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Grab with

• Grab
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?