Grab Employee Review

Customer Service Professional

May 16, 2019
Started off as Voice agent for Transport and have constantly changed roles and learnt various new products such as Grab Hitch,Grab for Business,Grab Food.
Benefits
Cons
Shift patterns
June 12, 2020
Grab Driver Partner (Current Employee) - Sin Ming
1.No transparency and biase in trips allocation. 2. Unfair treatment to their Grab Driver Partners 3. Warning issued without any investigation and explanation from their Driver Partners.
Pros
Cant think of any pros
May 3, 2020
Service Success Advocate (Current Employee) - Sin Ming
The company practices diversity in the workplace. They hired people regardless of race, gender, religion, race, age, traditions, and other attributes.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Don't have. I can work long hours if required to do so.
April 21, 2020
Same location
Driver (Current Employee) - 28 Sin Ming Lane #01-143 Midview City Singapore 573972
Grab offers support only for the first incident that caused you to be unable to drive/work as a result of a quarantine order by the Ministry of Health. If unfortunately, you are quarantined a second time by the Ministry because you have driven a Grab passenger who has contracted COVID-19, Grab leaves you in the lurch. My second quarantine order was for 13 days during which I am not allowed to drive to earn income to support my family and Grab did not help me in any way at all. Even though I was quarantined because I was working for them.
Pros
Nothing worth mentioning.
Cons
No compassion.
  1. Customer Service Professional