Grab Employee Review

Work

October 14, 2019
Flexible timing. Own time own target. Good incentive packages and system improved. Need to work on the support hotline as customer service officers are rather rude.
April 21, 2020
Same roleSame location
Driver (Current Employee) - 28 Sin Ming Lane #01-143 Midview City Singapore 573972
Grab offers support only for the first incident that caused you to be unable to drive/work as a result of a quarantine order by the Ministry of Health. If unfortunately, you are quarantined a second time by the Ministry because you have driven a Grab passenger who has contracted COVID-19, Grab leaves you in the lurch. My second quarantine order was for 13 days during which I am not allowed to drive to earn income to support my family and Grab did not help me in any way at all. Even though I was quarantined because I was working for them.
Pros
Nothing worth mentioning.
Cons
No compassion.
April 8, 2020
Same role
Driver (Current Employee) - All
Need jobs to survive. Jobs coming in is very bad during this problematic period. Need to have additional income to survive. Situation very bad and can hardly earn
June 12, 2020
Same location
Grab Driver Partner (Current Employee) - Sin Ming
1.No transparency and biase in trips allocation. 2. Unfair treatment to their Grab Driver Partners 3. Warning issued without any investigation and explanation from their Driver Partners.
Pros
Cant think of any pros