Grab Employee Reviews in Bishan New Town

The company practices diversity in the workplace. They hired people regardless of race, gender, religion, race, age, traditions, and other attributes.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Don't have. I can work long hours if required to do so.
1.No transparency and biase in trips allocation. 2. Unfair treatment to their Grab Driver Partners 3. Warning issued without any investigation and explanation from their Driver Partners.
Pros
Cant think of any pros
Grab offers support only for the first incident that caused you to be unable to drive/work as a result of a quarantine order by the Ministry of Health. If unfortunately, you are quarantined a second time by the Ministry because you have driven a Grab passenger who has contracted COVID-19, Grab leaves you in the lurch. My second quarantine order was for 13 days during which I am not allowed to drive to earn income to support my family and Grab did not help me in any way at all. Even though I was quarantined because I was working for them.
Pros
Nothing worth mentioning.
Cons
No compassion.
Have to drive long hours which is quite tiring. There is no work life balance while doing this job. The only good advantage that this job has is that u can drive as and when you want.
Due to head count Grab can not convert prem job for us. i doing AP/AR, bank recon, key invoices, print cheque, downlord bank statment and help up other colleagues when on leave or MC.
- Ideal working hours from 10am to 7pm - flexible depending on your manager My working hours is from Wed - Fri 10-7 and weekends from 10-1 and 4-7 - contract temp has zero job advancement
Very fast paced, stressing but with good environment and good people. Has a small kitchen where staff get to eat and converse peacefully. Work part is the tough part.
Work life balance is equal. It was quite a fruitful experience to be part of Grab Family. Made close ties with colleagues. Quite relaxed and smooth sail to be here.
Flexible timing. Own time own target. Good incentive packages and system improved. Need to work on the support hotline as customer service officers are rather rude.
While working at Grab, I made some good friends for life. The staff benefits were good and the working environment was pleasant and comfortable. I also worked with an excellent manager who led his team very well.
Good benefits. The environment got worse when the company diversified. Too much disruption and lost its focused. Good camaraderie build because we went h*ll and back. Hooah!
Pros
good benefits
Cons
great community of staff
Started off as Voice agent for Transport and have constantly changed roles and learnt various new products such as Grab Hitch,Grab for Business,Grab Food.
Benefits
Cons
Shift patterns
Once I managed to familarise with zendesk and other platforms, I was able to hit a record of facilitating over 200 call, above the job scope of 80-100 calls per shift
Pros
Free transportation claim
Cons
Early shift
I took on the role of a telemarketer, where I called people who indicated interest to sign up as a GrabHitch driver. I didn't really enjoy my job as it got repetitive after a while.
Horrifying Customer Service Department. Full of internal politics biased toward men. Filed police reports against senior team lead naresh for workplace harassment. Company shows favoritism toward senior men. HR is useless. Employs binge drinkers and chain smokers who also dabble drugs to seniority level. Have taken all my complaints to MOM and TAFEP. Avoid the CE department at all costs if you are minority female. Highly corrupt company.
Pros
nothing
Cons
severe politics
A typical workday is fun, but working under a horrible boss makes a lot of difference. The turnover rate is very high in one or two particular department. People leave the bosses not the job.
Pros
Snacks provided
Cons
Horrible boss
Their office was really friendly looking and does not have that mundane look. The management were engaging. The culture was slightly messy I would say and the most enjoyable part of it all were my colleagues.
Pros
You can sit anywhere.
Cons
Shift work.
Learnt people skills, on how to talk to people and also a degree of hustling skills to convince others about the benefits of grab. The colleagues were nice and the environment promotes self-learning.
Pros
Includes field work occasionally
Cons
Need to learn to adapt fast
Good environment nice working. Cn interact all kind character. Productive n fun. Helping n caring. Good arrangement. Time management. Self decipline.
Pros
Nil
Cons
It's generally a good environment to work in as it is not extremely stressful. The people there are generally friendly and approachable inclusive of the superiors.
Colleagues are young and very vibrant but management does not listen to their employees' feedbacks and still maintain a backward mindset when it comes to working productivity.