Grab Employee Reviews for Driver

Need jobs to survive. Jobs coming in is very bad during this problematic period. Need to have additional income to survive. Situation very bad and can hardly earn
Grab offers support only for the first incident that caused you to be unable to drive/work as a result of a quarantine order by the Ministry of Health. If unfortunately, you are quarantined a second time by the Ministry because you have driven a Grab passenger who has contracted COVID-19, Grab leaves you in the lurch. My second quarantine order was for 13 days during which I am not allowed to drive to earn income to support my family and Grab did not help me in any way at all. Even though I was quarantined because I was working for them.
Pros
Nothing worth mentioning.
Cons
No compassion.
Have to drive long hours which is quite tiring. There is no work life balance while doing this job. The only good advantage that this job has is that u can drive as and when you want.
Very Unstable job and low income. Work very long hours with very minimum profit. Not worth the effort...Grab is a shrewd company with little consideration for their so called driver partners. Do be fool with you are your own boss slogan....at the end of the day you need good income to survive. With Grab you cant.
If you want this job, you better be sure to have lots of savings for the rainy days. Time is money and you don’t have annual leave or medical benefits. YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE BROOOOOO!!!
Pros
You’re the boss
Cons
No off days, no AL, no mc. Some passengers are rude.
Have to work very long hours in order to have enough to for the family after deduction of daily rental, petrol and cash card top up. Ok for short term but not for long
the working is same as taxi drivers Just earn as you can own target own time It fun because you have a flexibility time for your family You can start working at your timing and can do other errands
being a grab driver is ok as there is no politics. But is rather stressful as it is quite competitive due to too many driver and collaborating with taxi
With one week as a Grab Hitch driver, one conclusion to those who like to be a Grab driver, It does not pay for being a grab driver. Pro: Work Life balance is good Con: Riders can be quite unreasonable and inconsiderate; Not all but some Riders do not honour the time and did not turn up and yet Grab does not compensate driver for long waits and parking charges and fuel charges for waiting. Very low rates especially Grab Hitch drivers; Does not even pay for the fuel and parking and ERP charges. Many riders commented they could hardly get Grab Hitch drivers. The root cost is because it does not pay to be a Grab Hitch driver or even a Grab driver; even the riders commented themselves that they were surprised I took up their request for Grab Hitch and even the riders know that it does not pay to be a Grab Hitch driver. Poor Grab interface for drivers and poor support for drivers. No Whatsapp or online chat with support. No Whatsapp or online chat between drivers and riders; costing telco charges to both drivers and riders.
Pros
Work Life Balance and time flexibility
Cons
Too many to count; Does not pay to be a Grab hitch or Grab driver
Flexible timing. Own time own target. Good incentive packages and system improved. Need to work on the support hotline as customer service officers are rather rude.
No prospect, no balancing life style, unstable income,no good management ,unable to solve problems as been happening since year ago. Vehicle down company always only care about itself but no driver personnel lost .
Pros
N.a
Cons
u really need to weak-up early to make a fast start and make money. lunch break u need to make it fast, and eat what ever have in front of you. that is only the way you can make money
Pros
freedom
Cons
part time working as an athlete to maintain a decent amount of income. handling between mental and physical fatigue was the toughest challenge in this.
The company is an open-minded that offers different opinions and understand a persons thoughtful insights of being a driver.Dealing with errant passengers are challenging and, feel tired to most of them that they give a complimentary gifts in a form of free massage.
Pros
Free massage
Cons
Lasting for Long Hours
Routined lifestyle during weekdays. 8 to 10 hours spent outdoor, daily on average. The positives gained are that I got to broaden my knowledge of Singapore roads. Improved on my social network as the opportunity is there. Grab being a ride-hailing service application for users and through means of technology, it manages itself pretty well. Staff are attentive and is there to provide assistance for ground personnel at any time. As long as they fulfill our needs, I believe generally, driver are happy. Having to deal with "ghost" passengers. Off days are limited since not income to generate for sick and off day. I am happy when I am doing something at my own pace and time. Benefits my family
Pros
Having to work at own time and pace.
Cons
Long hours, no income for no work, no show passengers, traffic jams
Tiring, income was good before the other ride hailing app left singapore. Now that they monopolize the market, it is very tough for the current drivers.
Pros
decent income
Cons
The company had been good in the past when setting up but as time goes by grab partner are more grab slaves then partners. The ways they do thing mostly is for business thinking but not mostly for the drivers.
Flexible job but can't work due to low fare. As a driver you have a lot of problems to look at. 1. Rental 2. Insurance 3. Summons 4. Cleanliness of vehicle 5. Taking care of riders.
Used to be very good company but as time pass by, the fares and incentives are becoming more and more ridiculous making it hard to earn a living without driving super long hours.
Pros
Gets to meet new people
Cons
Extremely long hours
It is very fun to work in Grab, freedom and easy to use with high incentive as a driver . It is more like a taxi jobs. But no street pick up. Is based on apps booking.
Pros
Freedom
Cons
Meetup with new peoples from all walk of lives.. There are bunch of good peoples and vice versa... Strictly need discpline on my part and time arrangement as well..
Pros
Own time