Grab Salary & Benefits reviews

Singapore74 reviews
The company practices diversity in the workplace. They hired people regardless of race, gender, religion, race, age, traditions, and other attributes.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Don't have. I can work long hours if required to do so.
Need jobs to survive. Jobs coming in is very bad during this problematic period. Need to have additional income to survive. Situation very bad and can hardly earn
Have to drive long hours which is quite tiring. There is no work life balance while doing this job. The only good advantage that this job has is that u can drive as and when you want.
Very Unstable job and low income. Work very long hours with very minimum profit. Not worth the effort...Grab is a shrewd company with little consideration for their so called driver partners. Do be fool with you are your own boss slogan....at the end of the day you need good income to survive. With Grab you cant.
If you want this job, you better be sure to have lots of savings for the rainy days. Time is money and you don’t have annual leave or medical benefits. YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE BROOOOOO!!!
Pros
You’re the boss
Cons
No off days, no AL, no mc. Some passengers are rude.
Have to work very long hours in order to have enough to for the family after deduction of daily rental, petrol and cash card top up. Ok for short term but not for long
I love this job. Own time own target. I can have my lunch dinner any time i want. Everyday can cash out. Got incentives. That's what i like about grab.
stress free and very flexible timing. Do your own time day or night. Make lots of friends and learn more from mistake. I use to ride escooter and now since the new law kick in regarding no riding on the pavement been very hard to find income this days. Have to change to walker. And being a walker lesser order and sometimes have to cancel order cause quite far.

worth it
Flexible timing. Own time own target. Good incentive packages and system improved. Need to work on the support hotline as customer service officers are rather rude.
While working at Grab, I made some good friends for life. The staff benefits were good and the working environment was pleasant and comfortable. I also worked with an excellent manager who led his team very well.
Good benefits. The environment got worse when the company diversified. Too much disruption and lost its focused. Good camaraderie build because we went h*ll and back.
Hooah!
Pros
good benefits
Cons
great community of staff
It is a long working hour to achieve higher salary and grab will not provide CPF to driver. Also it is less incentive even plus it is a high risk for health after long hour driving.
Started off as Voice agent for Transport and have constantly changed roles and learnt various new products such as Grab Hitch,Grab for Business,Grab Food.
Benefits
Cons
Shift patterns
The company is an open-minded that offers different opinions and understand a persons thoughtful insights of being a driver.Dealing with errant passengers are challenging and, feel tired to most of them that they give a complimentary gifts in a form of free massage.
Pros
Free massage
Cons
Lasting for Long Hours
As a driving partner, all expenses are bore by us. 20% are deducted from all fares, which i think its a bit too high. 10% is an ideal amount. Fares are quite low at times. It does not justify the distance traveled and the waiting time for pax. In a business sense, cost is just too high to sustain driving.
Pros
Nil
Cons
High commission deduction
Routined lifestyle during weekdays. 8 to 10 hours spent outdoor, daily on average.

The positives gained are that I got to broaden my knowledge of Singapore roads. Improved on my social network as the opportunity is there.

Grab being a ride-hailing service application for users and through means of technology, it manages itself pretty well.

Staff are attentive and is there to provide assistance for ground personnel at any time. As long as they fulfill our needs, I believe generally, driver are happy.

Having to deal with "ghost" passengers. Off days are limited since not income to generate for sick and off day.

I am happy when I am doing something at my own pace and time.
Benefits my family
Pros
Having to work at own time and pace.
Cons
Long hours, no income for no work, no show passengers, traffic jams
Tiring, income was good before the other ride hailing app left singapore.

Now that they monopolize the market, it is very tough for the current drivers.
Pros
decent income
Flexible working hours
Can think of any possible solution to work with
Easy going boss and CEO

Flexible Process

Independently

Have share options to gain more money during work
Learnt people skills, on how to talk to people and also a degree of hustling skills to convince others about the benefits of grab. The colleagues were nice and the environment promotes self-learning.
Pros
Includes field work occasionally
Cons
Need to learn to adapt fast
Good environment nice working.
Cn interact all kind character. Productive n fun.

Helping n caring. Good arrangement. Time management. Self decipline.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Used to be very good company but as time pass by, the fares and incentives are becoming more and more ridiculous making it hard to earn a living without driving super long hours.
Pros
Gets to meet new people
Cons
Extremely long hours