Grand Park City Hall

Grand Park City Hall Employee Reviews

Singapore11 reviews

Park Hotel Group

Good. Convenient location. Easily accessible via public transport. Working hours is reasonable. Recommended. Great place to work. People are happy and satisfied.

a good stepping stone

My current and most challenging one is in a hotel in the most popular and busy tourist belt in S'pore. The HR department I am in has only 6 people but we are responsible not only for the multitude of personnel related matters of the 400 staff but also various other non HR related matters. I am personally responsible for 180 of those staff which consists of a big proportion of foreign workers on work permits. This creates a host of very challenging issues which I have learnt to overcome and master.

Pros

A good first job

Cons

Pay was low

fun

first hotelier job. Was on internship, get to rotate departments. Which is quite fun and allow me to learn quite a few things. Let me know how hotel works. i learn a lot of things.

Pros

free meals

Cons

always work till late and miss my last train

Attract with guess

It a good experience for those whois first time working experience in their life, it good to work in this, meals & lunch is provided, then slowly maybe can try a nother job, slowly cam build up experience, needed to face different type of guest, & face some challenges. Remember the name of the cutlery, serve guess with a smile, need force because we may need to carry few chairs, table to another floor. The traffic is average, when comes to festive season, the traffic is bad, because it located at the town area. But when work during festive seasons, the pay will be like $10/$12 per hour, then if normal day will be $8 per hour.

Pros

Lunch & dinner is provided

Cons

Avoid making mistake when the event live is going on

Good work environment

My work place is most enjoyable. I have learn a lot of skills and great experience. Able to managed a high profile events successfully. Able to meet guest requirement.

Learning curve

This was my second job and it was a real good learning phase, I learnt a lot about hospitality industry and specially about the back office work of food and beverage department.

Productive and acceptable work culture

Great company to work for, the company looks after there workers with equal opportunities for all. We are also notified about internal positions available.

Pros

When you work with a great bunch of people it doesn't feel like your at work, It's just wonderful happy environment.

Cons

No comments

Fun and adaptable

Easy goes person. Multi tasking. Able to work at restaurant and banquet. Focus customer service.itd a nice place to work and learn about service.good place to start in service.

fun dept

1. Working as Operator 2. Management sadly to say did not investigate further when complain been issue to me. 3. my co workers are awsome 4.Do see any hardest par of the job. 4.The most enjoyable part when having the same duty roster with colleague and great GSM to work with.

Pros

Food provided, uniform

Cons

The shift work if can be adjusted

Great teamwork and support provided to the TEAM

We work together as a team to deliver service excellence to our internal and external guests. To find solutions and challenge processes to continually improve service delivery.

Hard Days Work

- Its a very tight ship. Everyday its GO, GO, GO. Long hours. - Learnt about OPERA and Triton Systems and Modules. Man-management, Delegation and Time-management. - Management:I would say like any other organization - Good & Bad - Co-workers: Best part of the Job. - Hardest Part: Interdepartmental Synergy or Lack of it. - Most Enjoyable: The People.

Pros

Good Co-workers

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grand Park City Hall. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Grand Park City Hall