Greensafe International Pte Ltd

Greensafe International Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Excellent workplace culture. Management is always all ears about what the employees have to say. Friendly coworkers, fun and vibrant environment. Lots of things to be learned.
Management are friendly and supportive interns of safety culture .They have well trained skilled and professional that always delivered whenever they called upon to perform.
Based on the feedbacks I read, it is not appropriate to comment until a certain time frame whilst if hired I can inculcate properly because as I believe judging the Office is not right, however in this world everyone is not perfect and to judge is absurd. As a former ship Manager and HSE Field Captain, I am always fair to everyone but will exercise discipline when needed. If the boss is too good, the crew abuses, In my opinion just exercise fairness and show a good example and it is the rightful duty of the subordinate to follow. Therefore, the best thing is to be fair to each other and the worksite is safe and we can expect good performance and safe always because safety is the highest priority, good harmony and more productive.
Great to be surrounded by nice colleagues who are always helpful and co-operative and nice working environment. Had spent a wonderful time in the company.
Not a good experience. I thought working for PSA was good but it wasn't. Even work than NS as a driver. No sufficient break time. Only 15 mins. It was very tiring. The interviewer also didn't inform me the bad of the job. Disappointing.
Not a very good experience. In short most of the job scope they favor more to Indians because this is an indian company providing construction service provider. The directors are PR indians..being a local Singaporean staff has limitation in terms of benefits and salary increment in spite i close several good sale deals for the company.
Pros
Central location
Cons
Favoritism
A very friendly,prompt and commited company in managing jobseeker that seeking their assistance hunting for a safety jobs.Professional approach.
The co-workers there are very friendly and willing to help one another. Not a stressful work job. Very fun to work with good salary package
Pros
Very friendly
Cons
Working on Saturdays