Guardian Health & Beauty

Guardian Health & Beauty Employee Reviews for Executive

Executive7 reviews
Singapore7 reviews

A good place to work.

Very fast pace working environment. Very fast changing in promotion and must work smart and efficiently. Learned: Plan strategy to hit 10% more than sales target for every month. Lead by example especially when doing the routine activities with fast and efficient. Attend customer complaint with passion and patient. Management: Very good. Workplace culture: Various background of people comes from different age, different level of educations, different level of capabilities. We value each other with respect and we work as a team to achieve our target. Hardest Part: Working in shift and very difficult to get morning shift in a week. Working time depends on which store your work. Most enjoyable part: Able to give great customer service to the customer and work in team.

Overal this career is quite fun where I learnt a lot about customer services experince and gained much products knowledge.

Is been a year plus I working with this company. This company equiped me with useful knowledges which help me much in my work place when dealing with the customers daily. For example, there is product traning session on every single month which help to equip the employees with basic knowledges of each of the products. This could help to raise the confidence level of employee when deals with the customer's doubts. Besides, there are career promotions for the potential employees. Like, I been promoted to become second incharge of the store within a year of my service year. It is a good career advancement to me where I believe that the higher the position level I climb up, the more and the wider opportunities I am expose to.

Pros

Aws, profit sharing and 21 days of annual leave

Cons

Long working hours, short of manpower to cover the shifts assigned

Very knowledgeable and gain skills.

Work even on day off if needed. Good to see patients that after operations can recover well. Co workers are good and nice even in diffirent country.

Pros

free lunch, got overtime pay

with career advancement

We have a daily workflow to follow in Guardian Health & Beauty. Almost everyday we have to clear and top-up stocks. I learned to be a stronger person.

Friendly working environment

I had learnt daily operational management from Guardian Company. Co-workers are friendly and I had enjoy in this job. The hardest part in my job is shortage of manpower. It had lead some of the colleague work overtime.

Pros

staff discount

Cons

shortage of manpower

Productive and fun work place

To manage the whole operation of Pharmacy with shortage of manpower. The hardest part of job is to achieve the monthly sales target. The bonus and profit sharing time, most of it to give the extra miles services to daily customers towards achieving the target are the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Store in-charge allowance given.

Cons

Depends

Fantastic team work ,Challenging

I have learned esp about customer services and most of the skills in retailing .I got the friendly co-workers so our team work performance is strong & excellent.The hardest part of the job is have to handle and do a lot of tasks with very shortage of manpower.The most enjoyable part of the job is that i am working with pharmaceuticals and health care products.

Pros

Annual Bonus and Profit Sharing upon performance

Cons

Long working hours without OT payment and without replacement hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Guardian Health & Beauty?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guardian Health & Beauty. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Guardian Health & Beauty with