Guardian Health & Beauty

Guardian Health & Beauty Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Retail Sales Associate7 reviews
Singapore7 reviews

Not bad for those who wants to experience retail

When it comes to serving the deplorable and impatient customers, you would have to be extremely patient with them. Some of them have treated us like their helper. Many of them like to toss their money and items at us but we must maintain good customer service at all times. Despite all this, I was able to get the gist of the work environment.

Pros

Staff discount

Cons

Long hours, rude customers, feel underappreciated, exhausting

Good workplace for experience

Usually busy when the stocks come in, sometimes due to the shortage of manpower, it's worse. However, it is because of adversities that made me a better staff. The job also (sometimes) require us to extend beyond our schedules to cover up late staff/shortage of manpower. However, fun and supporting managers are around to help us out and made the job more bearable.

Pros

Paid break, can work as often as you want.

Cons

Low salary, no staff meal/allowance

good environment, friendly environment

learned alot about handling customers. learned how to handle misunderstanding between staff or customers. attend alot of courses to upgrade ourselves abt health product and facial.

Cons

working hours not fix.

It is a job suitable for those who likes to do cashiering duties and not do much work in terms of heavy workload

Working in guardian made me realized that I want to be exposed to a more lively environment where i can enjoy working with a good salary as a part timer.

Pros

Unless stocks arrive, it's mostly cashiering duties for a small outlet

Cons

Staying in the store for too long can be boring and i will start to feel sleepy and restless

Fast-paced

Understaffed, as noticed by customers, thus resulting in overworked employees. Gained plenty of interpersonal skills. Co-workers are nice people.

Work wise alright salaries not good

Working with Guardian Pharmacy as part timer. Now I would like to work as full time. Have taken courses with workfore. completed with certificates.

Cons

long hours, as and when they need being called

Fun Workplace

It was a Hectic day especially during peak hours. I learned how to be a good customer service and how to handle difficult customer. The hardest part in the job is handling difficult customer but i tried to solve the problem in efficient way.The most enjoyable part of the job is i learnt a lot of beauty care product,type of medicine and i gain a lot of knowledge in the product and what good for health.

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guardian Health & Beauty. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Guardian Health & Beauty with

• Guardian Health & Beauty
  • Retail Sales Associate
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?