HP

HP

HP Employee Review

lot of layoffs

good working culture and always cross department collaboration so it's good to learn soft skills. but easier to become complacence. career progression is very slow, especially if the business is slow and managers just trying to secure their own jobs.

Same role

HP is a global company and have good management structure and clear development plan for it's staffs.

While being worked in HP, I enjoyed work and environment as company takes care employee, his/her family. I learnt a lot management and technical skills. Each project finished I can get recognised. Also I have a very good team to work with, all members in the team are willing to support each other to make sure to solve the problems in time and meet customers SLA.
Same location

Fantastic culture. People are very nice and friendly

I would recommend HP to anyone who wishes to make a career there. They offer amazing opportunities to grow as an employee and as a person. The work was varied and therefore provided good exposure. To have HP on your resume will certainly set you apart from other job applicants.

Pros

Flexibility - working from home or office

Cons

Night calls with mgmt based in US. Frequent.
Same location

great work place

excellent experience and great environment. fair employee treatment and compensation, good social community contribution and participant. still a great employer till these days.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HP with