Here to help
Information from HSBC:
HSBC Employee Reviews
Found 88 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,665 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Enjoy working with the staff in HSBC Bank. They were very helpful and supportive. The environment is a good model for any company to adopt in terms of learning, keep healthy and interaction.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Unfortunately, I belonged to a department that did not value too much collaboration between teams. People work in silos. There is no growth unless people resign. You will not get promoted due to a blueprint format of the team. They don't do individual promotions.
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HSBC?
Data sheets were always passed around the credit operations before arriving on my desk. Every morning I will receive calls from India teams as well as credit risk teams from around HSBC Singapore offices to test out their data conversion system and provide troubleshoot queries to the IT teams in India.
do your due diligence before you move. unstructured and backward for an international brand. definitely feel threatened by new entrant. HQ in London but very much a Asia (HK style) bank with revenue driven mainly from hK.
Achieve monthly sales goals in effective outbound calls while delivering excellent service. Ensure continuous improvement in service quality. Work closely with other departments and business partners to fulfill customer’s needs. Focus on personal loans products.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 13,665 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about HSBC
- Does HSBC require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does HSBC do and h…3 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at HSBC?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at HSBC?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of HSBC?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make HSBC a better place to work?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at HSBC? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at HSBC?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at HSBC?One person answered
- Project Manager in an IT company to Associate Business Analyst in HSBC. Is it worth it?
See all questions and answers
HSBC Reviews by Job Title