HSBC Employee Review

Stressful

January 7, 2020
Now the management has changed. The process and environment has changed a lot. If the management was how it was previously, most likely most people would love to stay. Other than that, its fine.
July 30, 2013
Same role
Bank Clerk (Former Employee) - 上海市, C23, Singapore
A day at the office would involve verifying various documents, liaising with customers and answering emails, processesing documents within a given time frame and preparing documents for collection.

I learnt how important it is to manage time and within the short time limit you are given, documents have to be verified, processed, scanned and be ready for collection. I worked with RMs and liaised with staff from an overseas branch to get my work done. We worked as a team to make the process a smooth one each day.
July 23, 2020
Customer Service Executive (Analyst) (Current Employee) - Singapore
Good very good 👍 happy work life balance team meeting good learnings and other opportunities for fresher and no dress code be free only aged people occupied the company disadvantage
May 12, 2020
Associate (Former Employee) - Pasir Panjang
The job scope is very clearly defined and appropriate guidance was given for me to adequately complete the job.

The work culture is quite relaxing and not very intense.