HSBC Employee Reviews

Showing all 13,753 reviews
Good very good 馃憤 happy work life balance team meeting good learnings and other opportunities for fresher and no dress code be free only aged people occupied the company disadvantage
I would love to join HSBC again in the near feauture if I get an opportunity to join . As , I was satisfied with work experience , environment & the over all management. I miss my work.
Pros
Recognition awards
Cons
Buena empresa siempre y cuando pongas de tu cuenta
Pros
Gmm
Cons
Horarios extendido
There are a really organised company which were very helpful. It was a good experience as a call centre for HSBC bank. It was something new to try and it was good to have an idea
Pros
Cons
8hours a shift
Muy buena empresa, buen ambiente laboral y cumplen lo que ofrecen
Es muy relajado trabajar en hsbc, pero no hay crecimiento r谩pido
Pros
Sueldo
Cons
Demasiado estr茅s, mucha exigencia en la metas de venta
hay gente con mucha antiguedad que te vuelve la vida pesada, los jefes no te apoyan, te ponen trabas para hacer tus actividades diarias
Pros
seguro de gastos medicos mayores
Cons
no tienes descanso
Great place to work. Valued all employees. Fast Paced Enviornment. Good Benefits including home mortgage rate discount. I was unfortunately downsized.
Una das melhores empresas que tive o prazer de colaborar.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HSBC?
Alot depends on projects in every company, but HSBC has seen a great transformation shift over the years and is doing great to change and strive ahead of its competition.
Had a good experience while working in hsbc. team members were good.always supportive. Little stress during financial year end. overall good experience.
Satisfying but competitive . In HSBC Qatar they need to look more at placing correct people in correct roles. This will make the entire organization more efficient and work atmosphere happier
I was micromanaged every second and constantly asked about my sales goals every second . Unrealistic sales goals and tough training activities and having to live in constant fear of losing ur job .
Very disciplined, organized and friendly work culture. Good work ethics, employee centric. Timely salary and hike. Equal growth opportunities. Excellent leave structure. Too management.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
One way cab facility
Excellent work life Balance. Supportive management and Colleagues. Good work culture. Flexible working hours. Comparatively less stress. Good package.
Very friendly welcome from HSBC and their support and tools to learn the skills were excellent. Great bunch of people I have worked with and great mentors.
Pros
Restaurants, gym memberships
En el caso de cajas , todos se apoyan, depende de la cultura que crea el gerente, es una excelente empresa con buen铆simas prestaciones sobre todo el seguro m茅dico, es estresante por la presi贸n de las ventas .
Pros
Seguro medico
Cons
Vender o vender, no hay opciones
I was lucky enough to work in a variety of branches with a variety of different staff and managers. Working within the Yorkshire region I couldn鈥檛 fault the management or teams. I enjoyed my time working within Yorkshire . However, the work life balance and some members of management in north wales meant my time with HSBC was tainted. Overall, HSBC was a wonderful place to work.
Pros
Training
Cons
Work/life balance
The benefits and support were good in the beginning. Then I developed my disability then suddenly it flipped, everytime I had to take any time off work for my health I was interrogated, even asked to call in by 9am everyday whilst I was in hospital. They call you in for meetings to discuss how you are feeling then will use anything you give them in a disciplinary without informing you. Management have favourites and will sit around the back talking with them for hours whilst you are out front dealing with enquiries you are not trained for with no support, then you are disciplined for making independent decisions while there was no support. I would not reccomend at all and I would advise against applying at all costs.
Pros
Goodish pay, nice colleagues on my level
Cons
Discrimination, favourites, deception and misleading rampant
La mejor empresa para trabajar, un ambiente muy acogedor
Pros
Seguro de gastos medicos
Cons
Ninguno
in HSBC, there are lots of opportunities to learn, great management and work environment. I started my career with software development in HSBC and while leaving the organization, I learnt team management, operations management, stakeholder management and many other skills.
  1. Employee Reviews