Here to help
Information from HSBC:

HSBC Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative4 reviews
Singapore4 reviews
A place I truly enjoyed working as I met numerous people from different walks of life. I had to work in a relatively fast paced environment as well as be meticulous when dealing with cash. Built my interest in customer service line by interacting and showing empathy to people when needed. I was nominated as a service hero for portraying exemplary customer service in 2007.
Progression is extremely hard for special grade clerk, hiring managers personally do not like to hire internally and would prefer external applicants. Working environment is “okay”.
HSBC is a good place to work. I had to quit the job due to the implementation of automation in Singapore region. We used to interact with Relation Manager and also with customers.
I started my career in HSBC net where I used take care of documents of customer before they were on-boarded.
Pros
There were no scope for free launches
Cons
Depends on Business requirement
Handles large volume of payments. Provide support to shipping /large corporate customers. Ensure prompt attention is given to processing payments and resolving queries within same day. Reply to customers through emails, telephones. Provide feedback to customers and management. Advise on status of incoming funds.
Pros
Challenging as it keeps one thinking and alert and on the toes
Cons
Hectic and tiring at times but satisfying
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HSBC?