Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from HSBC:

HSBC Employee Reviews

Singapore88 reviews
Good very good 👍 happy work life balance team meeting good learnings and other opportunities for fresher and no dress code be free only aged people occupied the company disadvantage
I love all of my managers and colleague there.. And the culture is quite friendly. I learned a lot from different people.
A day at the office would involve verifying various documents, liaising with customers and answering emails, processesing documents within a given time frame and preparing documents for collection.

I learnt how important it is to manage time and within the short time limit you are given, documents have to be verified, processed, scanned and be ready for collection. I worked with RMs and liaised with staff from an overseas branch to get my work done. We worked as a team to make the process a smooth one each day.
Handles large volume of payments. Provide support to shipping /large corporate customers. Ensure prompt attention is given to processing payments and resolving queries within same day. Reply to customers through emails, telephones. Provide feedback to customers and management. Advise on status of incoming funds.
Pros
Challenging as it keeps one thinking and alert and on the toes
Cons
Hectic and tiring at times but satisfying
Exciting work culture with everyday bringing in a new experience.
It is a great global company with first-class management team. The culture of the company tends to be conservative. Excellent training would be provided for new employees and there are lots of opportunities for promotion.
The company provide lots of opportunity for personal developments. Horizontal movement is encouraged by the management. My colleagues are very friendly and supportive. The technology system is obsolete which makes life's hard to be productive. Lack of human capital diversification in terms of race.
HSBC is pro- employee. Work life balance is their priority.