Hai Leck Engineering Pte Ltd

Hai Leck Engineering Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore28 reviews
Review jobsites performance - progress and expenditure
Top management can be very conservative.

Top management expectation on return on investment not achievable

Workplace is tense.

Termination of staff you hire just because the boss not happy with them

Build a mechanical division in the company recognised by Shell and ExxonMobil
I don't want stay this company because my salay no enough.religion politics mostly. My opportunity is only using me hard job. The boss is good but management lavel politics tamil vs bangla
convenient and productive

good atmosphere

friendly colleague

transport provided

I was able to learn a lot based on my job title and the environment is good and can learn a lot of things
I have learned proper management, since our workplace was productive, but yet the hardest part of my job, we were able to worked as helper, instead of supervising, its beyond what we had signed in the contract, we had nothing to do but to follow instructions because it was instructed to us by our Manager.
Pros
Equal Benefits given to employee
Cons
No Proper dissemination
Reinforcing my project and team management experience are credentials that include Project Management Professional (PMP) designation, multiple certifications (Six Sigma Green Belt, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) and Microsoft Dynamics NAV), a BS in Computer Information Systems and an in-progress MBA.

Blending business, technical and people management skills to plan and execute IT projects, I am confident that I would contribute to successful IT project completion,
- Erect and construct new pipe line, structure works.
- Supervise piping tie-in job.

- Co-ordinate with client’s & supervise workers & to take charge of my given work area.

- Ensure that we are using (For Construction) latest drawing.
It was a SME during my times at Hai Leck, today the group has attributed it success to a pool of skillful, experienced and committed workforce. At that time, although surrounded by good seniors but they are not willing to share their knowledge and experiences. However, my team mates were friendly and helpful.
Pros
Good performance bonus
Cons
pressure
I was involved in a project with a team of engineers, technicians completing our schedule for the pipings.

As I joined in the midst of the project, I had to clear the months of backlogs in the data entry. But it was completed after some late evenings.
No.1 company in Singapore and good welfare to the worker and staff. Excellent CEO and thanks to Hai Leck group of companies.
good well name to the clients.
Project Management, Site works supervision, Quality control, Inspection and Testing, Verification of claims from Contractors and Subcontractors, Involving the TOP application to Government Authorities.
Become Innovative, motivated and resourceful individual
Work independently in the project and leading the group of individuals to perform the task to be carried out as per schedule. Leading the safety and quality of the progress.
Computer Maintenance, Worker's Medical and home leave Maintenance, Attendance Maintenance and Over all Manual hours.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hour
The safety culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was good team spirit and proactive.
Teammates who have team spirit are better able to work together and achieve team goals.
good working environment with colleagues willing to share and teach.
work life balance, supportive management with good career advancement with fair challenges.
Company not good in the since that there is no performance rating, the one who is in good performance because you are the enemy of the management, you are easily terminated and the biggest problem for as, there is notice if the company terminate you. They will give you plane ticket not knowing that you will be going back and for that reason you cannot prepare all your things.
Hai Leck is a normal construction company. The challenges are more and a lot of planning has to be done everyday. Every job is a challenge. Team work is good. Projects are to be met on time which is the most challenging part to meet.
Pros
Lunch and get togethers
Cons
Long Hours
Good Work Place and Management, Management Supporting for Safety in very well, and Best Team Work Experience in this company.
In the company we work as a group and help each other even sometimes as we treat each other as family, I learned a lot of things here as this is my first time to work overseas, especially working in Exxon Mobil the standard is very high it was very tough for me at first to adjust on the standard in the client, but because of my co-workers and management that help me throughout the day to day job that I manage to adjust and learned the standards. The most fulfilling part of the experience here is when we finish the PAC turnaround successfully that I feel confident our team and the company is good and we received awards because of our performance.
Pros
Management and Co-workers is easy to approach when you need help
Supportive management, fast face environment. Well experienced staff and manpower. Specialist on mechanical, painting, scaffolding and piping works.
Pros
Free Shuttle
Cons
8hrs
During my 15 years with the Company I've learn much from the management and conduct my work to their expectation.

My job requires travelling and I've enjoyed much in order to bring results to the Company. I get along very well with my co-workers.

I don't find any part of my job being hard to handle as I manage to thrive in the business.
I am happy with working at Haileck day by day and i learned different people and management.
I also learned co-workers of different strategies

The hardest part of my job when i was assign in tank fabrication because that is my first time but actually i completed it.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hai Leck Engineering Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
Hai Leck Engineering Pte Ltd Reviews by Location