Harry's International Pte Ltd

Harry's International Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore22 reviews

Fun

Floater. Go to whenever which outlet need staff to cover duties. Long hours and must work till 3 to 4 am in the morning. Can take taxi wen work late shift.Tat all

Pros

free meal

Fun place

Harry’s bar + dining is the best place where people go and sit. Wonderful location and tasty food. Friendly staff wonderful experience with them learnt alot.

Pros

1four1 food

good

work at bar side must be have patient.and customer always like to good service most of customer like to chit chat with about job ,i have my regular customer will call to ask my working time.There saying that feel better to talk me.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

some time

Fun workplace

Working days usually end off tiring, yet it is still enjoyable from time to time. Learn a lot about service line, preparation of utensils. Management was understanding, willing to teach and guide. Hardest part of the job was the starting few days where I don't know much about cashiering/menu, and it was really difficult for me to handle the rush hour crowd. Serving foreigners, have a small casual conversation with them is usually what I look forward to when working.

Pros

Occasional breaks, food provided.

Cons

Customers tend to make a lot mess after they got drunk.

had its ups and downs.

Every day was to check the quality of food, prepare and cut. I learned to be more organized, to see more details than before I did not see. Management was not the strong point after there were some internal changes. I am very active, I do not like to stay still, I always like to do anything.

Pros

Free lunch and free drinks

Cons

bad mood of others

Teamwork

Long working hours but very fun environment.Good bosses to work & learn.Stable job security.Company sent for development courses & training.Promotion & bonuses.

Pros

Meal provided

Cons

my first job andI learned a lot

As a service and bar staff, our job is to be flexible we have a lot of responsibilities. I learned how to deal with the guest with different nationalities and I learned those basic stuffs at the bar. We need our Smile to be worn at all times, we need to pacify our guest in times of complains and we need to provide a genuine service.

friendly staffs

i learned how to be more patience when serving a customers,my skills in service improve a lot with the help of my colleagues,specially my staffs who works with me

Pros

free transportation

Fun workplace

1) Work-life balance 2) Fun workplace especially when events is held 3) Eat & Drinks all time! 4) The culture in the office is quite balance 5) sometimes i can learn communications in between colleagues to make things work fast

Pros

Good Colleagues

Productive & Fun workplace

It was a nice worked experience at Harry's International. The management has a proper plan for career advancement for staff which help both employee & employers. Though the period i'm with the company was rather short due to my injury takes long period to recover and i'm not able to contribute to the company further. I will definitely share to friends who is interested in F&B industry.

Môi trường chuyên nghiệp ở nước ngoài

Harry's là 1 tập đoàn về dịch vụ khách hàng từ khách sạn,nhà hàng,quán bar....và có mặt trên 26 quốc gia và lãnh thổ. Do vậy, đây là môi trường làm việc rất tốt.

Pros

Môi trường làm việc chuyên nghiệp

Cons

Không có

Fun workplace

Have learnt a lot in this company, especially when implementing the company to use the SAP B1 system. The difficulty is to re assess the whole financial entry which the previous team make a lot of mistake.

Fresh grad job

No Mandatory AWS / VWS. SME culture - no much over time, etc. Staff benefits are still acceptable within the norm, but no expect too much. Okay for a fresh grad to start with.

Productive and fun Workplace

Here I learned how manage Kitchen Operations. I was able to do all kitchen supervisory duties, I was giving training to my new kitchen guys Most enjoyable time when I worked in busy hrs with my operation team

Productive and fun Workplace

I learned all kitchen skills in Singapore and I Leaned how to keep hygienic, I learned best culinary skills here in Singapore. I gained knowledge of Asian & Western food

I enjoyed working and learned a lot of experience.

I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere and I actually enjoyed going to work. However I felt, I was not challenged enough at the job. While I did enjoyed working there and appreciate the skills I developed while with the company.

Pros

Free foods. Good salary.

Cons

Harry's Bar ws a fun and enjoyable workplace for me.

Responds to customer requests in a timely manner. Communicates with customers to ensure that they are satisfied and that their needs are being met. We try to manage timing in order not to make customers wait for their drinks ordered and creates an environment that encourages employees to work together as a team. Ensures that all team members know their role. Hardest part of the job was to run errands tables by tables but still it's manageable. Most enjoying moment is the learning process of making different kinds of mixology, various types of cocktails, mix juices and mix liquors.

Pros

Free lunch, dinner, 50% off staff discount and 3 free any kind of alcoholic drinks.

Cons

Fun long hours job.

Singapore's leading sports bar and restaurant chain

# Employee of the month Nov 2013 # Bar-tending, Supervisory Skill, # Shift Manager # friendly co workers Singaporean Malaysian Indian And Chinese # Staff Management # Customer Service and Guest Relation

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Normal Hours

Flexible and Fun

Harry's bar was incredibly fun for me. I learnt a lot from my colleagues as well as my manager who taught me how to make different drinks and had introduced me to different regular customers. My communication skills grew and as a result, moulding me into a more confident person.

Pros

Good food for lunch, flexible hours

Cons

Required to work late

Great Exposure

It was my first major break in my career, working and living in one of the most expensive cities in the World, Singapore and Harrys gave me the opportunity to gain skills in sales, marketing, leadership and mainly life. It was a great experience to work for Harrys.

Pros

Job Satisfaction

Benefits

best working days

hii working in harrys bar was my most memorable experience for me becoz that was my 1st job as a bartender and it was in Singapore.so i really enjoyed a lot. i took few months to learned what is bartending.but after that people were asking my name all the time. becoz i allways like to communicate with people and try to make them comfortable.there i use to do everything from opening the restaurant to service,making drinks,to see the cleaning and to do closing as well.so each and every part of my job i really enjoyed.Thank you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harry's International Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Harry's International Pte Ltd with