Hays Employee Review

Fun environment

July 26, 2017
Fun working environment. External recruitment and job matching services for clients and candidates. Recruit firm. Friendly co-workers. fast paced working style
July 20, 2017
Client consultant (Current Employee) - Singapore
Good to works with Hays as it gives you lot of opportunities to grow and develop yourself, management is good which helps you to grow in areas of your interest.
May 25, 2017
Business Analyst (Former Employee) - Singapore
They were the first company to provide me with a job here in Singapore and I would like to express my gratitude to them for that. I just hope that I could have experienced having a longer contract period with them.
September 22, 2013
HR Researcher (Current Employee) - Singapore, S00
Its a very friendly and professional environment here at Hays; a great working experience. It gives access to the invaluable knowledge about learning and honing your interpersonal skills and creativity when you see the consultants working around you. Its sheer joy that you feel here if you are passionate about connecting with people and matching them with the right jobs. Its the best start one can have in an international job market..the perfect MNC! Truly experts!
Pros
Free snacks and drinks, End of Period bash!