HCL Technologies

HCL Technologies Employee Reviews

Need to satisfy customer, some times we can have enjoy during working hours, its all depends up on day to day work. if there is no major issue then we can have fun and enjoy. Once in while or few times in year we have to spend lot of extra hours in client client due to abnormal issues.
Adopt technological changes and learn new technologies help to get good opportunities in HCL Must be flexible in shifts and task you have to complete make sure to prepare MOM for all meetings
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
Helps employee to growth strength in projects Identify the employee and reward them for best work Based on employee talent, assigning task to growth their career
Pros
People
Cons
No hike
Hcl is the place where i started my career, there were more ups & downs here. if you find better project and better management you can grow yourself as something. But its tough to find that
Roles offered through 3rd party contracts are not treated with professionalism. Depends on project teams and leadership of the team. Slow salary/career growth.
supportive staff and learned a lot and worked in multiple project . currently Leading the team at client location and handling team of Singapore and Malaysia.
Good company to be in post mid-career level - Good job security - Average growth - Average salary & benefits - Very good client base across the globe, across technologies
good to work with HCL technologies and responsibilities given i excercised well and did well during the period of time working there with that organis.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
It is just a normal working day here. From learning perspective there is nothing much to learn from professional point of view. Management is quite ok.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
No hike
i have developed my project management skills. workplace culture is awesome. absolutely fantastic experience. the most enjoyable part of the work is all the projects which is driving independently without any support.
In the workplace while working we analyse the templates and then discussed with the team members whether the templates were already used if yes means we were use that method to for time save. If not we were discussed how to work in this template in effectively. It will reduce our amount of time and energy in the production and also the product will be in effective and error free product.
Employee Friendly Company. However, does not interact much with the employees who are working at Client Location. Very less HR interaction and annual meetings.
A strong company culture improves employee communication, collaboration, wellness and performance. ... Among the most common words companies use to describe their culture (and their employees) are talented, driven, dedicated, innovative and ambitious.
Management to drive improvement and to motivate the team. The morale on the ground is negative. No proper training for newcomers. Process too manual not productive,
Pros
Above average basic pay
Cons
No bonus / No AWS / 12 days leave / Erratic shift schedule / Weekend work
Not applicable. The experience is different for different people. Depends on the technology we work on. No timing restriction. That makes your work more productive.
HCL Technologies is 6 billion multinational company and company work culture is good. I am very happy to work with HCL Technologies and employee 1st policy company.
Helpfull collegues . Good work nature . We can learn more . Good management and friendly . Learned mangement and infrastucture
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Break timing low
HCL gives all flexibility for an employee for their work. We have good work life balance at HCL. Job culture is pretty good.
In Hcl we will have the employee first and customer second concept ... friendly nature and no work pressure.. great place to learn and execute things
COAST project staff: Friendly Project was challenging and project manager definitely the classiest one, overall it was very interesting and challenging experience to be part of this project even though for a short period of time.
Cons
30 minutes lunch break, 30 minutes personal break (WC break)
  1. Employee Reviews