HCLTech

HCLTech Employee Reviews

Showing all 10,302 reviews

overall ok

overall working environment is ok Salaries should be higher due to inflation and market .providing health insurance and onboarding facilities. management can be improved.

Great

Excellent placeNo complaints Great team Room for growthStellar upper managementCompany carres for its employees Not far from home Overall really great company to work for

Collaborative environment

Team are always willing to help you if you’re unsure and boost your knowledge and skill set-nice lunches-easygoing and relaxed-manager seemed to care about employee wellbeing

Good place to learn

Good opportunity to learn and grow. Wide variety of business domains available. family friendly.A number of internal training programs which can enhance your learning.

Pros

Family friendly

Cons

Less visibility for openings across verticals

Better than Expected

It all depends on your RM, some were really good and some were really bad. Thankfully I worked with a couple of good guys and never had an issue during the work.

Pros

Training and Development opportunities

Cons

Stressfull

Fun and productice workplace

HCL Tech improved my communication skills by letting us work on our imprefections. It was fun working with the company who care and love their employees.

Managers are very supportive

Often I have to collaborate with different team leads while working on different analysis. All of them are very supportive. But I don't feel like I am being fairly compensated.

Pros

Senior management is supportive, you will work on critical tasks, collaboration with different teams will allow you to explore new areas and develop understanding

Cons

Short breaks, shift timings, compensations

Easy laid back company, not for ambitious people who want to grow

HCL was my first company. Culture is very laid back and relaxed. Dont expect any upward mobility.Cafeteria food was ok, nothing great.Work involved US shift time that was not good.

Good coordination and work culture

I appreciate my company as the concerns of the employee is important to the company. Good work life balance and flexibility in choosing work. The communication among stake holders is excellent.

Pros

Flexibility in choosing work

No hike . Worst politics.

No hike for employees. If you want no hike and no promotion select hcl. No contact between you and your manager. They don't know anything about you.

Good company to start

Unorganized company, but I'm happy to find my friendly teammates. I learned a lot from the beginning day, and could say it's a good company to start your first IT job.

Avoid like no one's business in Programme and Project Management

Typical day at work was very chaotic with more demands than bandwidth being placed by managers. Very little understanding of responsibility. Wasted effort in explaining the same tasks/activities a few times and very little view to getting an outcome

Cons

Long hours, poor understanding of Agile ways of working, no structured Programme or Project Management

Toppstriden utan hänsyn till lokala kulturer.

Det är "The Indian way or the highway" som gäller.Ska ett beslut tas om tex. Ett inköp ska det högt upp i hierarkin ibland Indiska chefer för att godkännas. Administrationen med alla chefers godkännande kostar förmodligen mer än det man vill köpa in.Om man behöver en utbildning ska man åka till Indien. Resa med uppehälle kostar mer än att gå utbildningen på hemmaplan.

Productive and learn many things

HCL is great pleace to learn. Good working environment, like any other service based mnc, HCL also provide WFH option, corona vaccine amount and some other employee benefits...

Unproductive and chaotic company to work for

Bad communication and soft skills, quite unprofessional and don't have the strategic perspective, or project management execution knowledge expected. Technically is sound and that is the only saving grace.

Don't work for HCL

HCL was the worst company I have ever worked for. The sales team grossly underbids contracts and then expects the project team to work miracles to get the project back within budget. Also, HCL staffs projects with people who don't even know the software that they are implementing. Once a project ends, they don't help you find another project... two weeks later, you get laid off. Long-time employees and managers have no morals and ethics and will sell you out and give your position to someone new who has no experience. Worst company ever! The turnover is 50% per year!!!

Pros

Cons

Sales sets you up for failure

work from home, but insane reqs

it may have been my shift lead but this job was insufferable. a thirty minute lunch, and you better not take 17 seconds over that or the threat of a PIP will be held over your head. The only time my shift "lead" was present was when he was issuing threats to coworkers and myself for AHTs being a second too long, or breaks being too long. A malfunction of the softphone could mean you have to go infront of a tribunal. I appreciated the support from my team but receiving support from immediate management was a struggle.

Pros

work from home, supplied equipment, training period

Cons

lack of support, just a number, do or die.

Productive and employee friendly

Great company to workMore employee friendlySecured job Great client portfolio Poor packagePoor HR support, many layers to cross to get your issues to be solved

It was a good experience

I gained good experience while working at HCL. Got good hands on firewalls, routers & switches.I would recommend to join HCL got learning purpose.Kudos

Pros

Tech Learning

Know more people and make your life easier

Know more people and make your life . You may work with number of projects if you are going to continue with HCLf long term. Job is secured if you are working above average

Ok ok

Depends on projects. Some projects have good work life balance but most of the 24/7 projects have poor work life balance and are expected to be available on calls if not in shifts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCLTech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HCLTech with