HCLTech

HCLTech Employee Reviews for Senior Consultant

Senior Consultant5 reviews
Singapore5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,302 reviews

i was working in client place, but need to spent much time in client until resolve any issues

Need to satisfy customer, some times we can have enjoy during working hours, its all depends up on day to day work. if there is no major issue then we can have fun and enjoy. Once in while or few times in year we have to spend lot of extra hours in client client due to abnormal issues.

A normal working day

It is just a normal working day here. From learning perspective there is nothing much to learn from professional point of view. Management is quite ok.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

No hike

Good

HCL Technologies is 6 billion multinational company and company work culture is good. I am very happy to work with HCL Technologies and employee 1st policy company.

I love working at HCL

HCL gives all flexibility for an employee for their work. We have good work life balance at HCL. Job culture is pretty good.

Technical Lead, spear heading the delivery of the project from On-site.

1. Requirement Understanding from Users and process designing. 2. Complete business reviews and analysis with end users. 3. Design and review Discussion with the CLIENT IT team. 4. On-site Tech-Team lead responsible for resourcing/work distribution. 5. Understanding system of the other interfacing streams and impact analysis. 6. Architecture review and Tollgate clearance (Preflight, PAL, Log analysis) 7. Bug Fixes. 8. Production release management and post production warranty support with RCA’s for the issues. 9. Estimations and Impact analysis of the new requirements.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCLTech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HCLTech with