HCLTech

Senior Software Engineer6 reviews
Singapore6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,302 reviews

overall ok

overall working environment is ok Salaries should be higher due to inflation and market .providing health insurance and onboarding facilities. management can be improved.

Productive and good company

Helps employee to growth strength in projects Identify the employee and reward them for best work Based on employee talent, assigning task to growth their career

Pros

People

Cons

No hike

Work enviroment

Have a pleasant experience in HCL. Its an friendly and productive work environment to build the career. There is lot of opportunity to improve our skill and establishing it.

Good Environment to work

HCL provides a better environment to work with when compared to other companies. The management is good and they care about individuals which is quite rare in this field.The work culture is also good because of the ambiance, credits to the team members.

Productive and fun work place

Nice place to work.Learned lot of process which are involved for Banking domain.Working together as team always enjoyable.

iOS / Android Experience

With HCL, I have learned iOS, Android Application development having client side experience. I have also gone through the stage of team leading.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCLTech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HCLTech with

• HCLTech
  • Senior Software Engineer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?