HCLTech

HCLTech

HCLTech Employee Review

Need to satisfy customer, some times we can have enjoy during working hours, its all depends up on day to day work. if there is no major issue then we can have fun and enjoy. Once in while or few times in year we have to spend lot of extra hours in client client due to abnormal issues.

Same role

A normal working day

It is just a normal working day here. From learning perspective there is nothing much to learn from professional point of view. Management is quite ok.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

No hike
Same roleSame location

Good

HCL Technologies is 6 billion multinational company and company work culture is good. I am very happy to work with HCL Technologies and employee 1st policy company.
Same roleSame location

I love working at HCL

HCL gives all flexibility for an employee for their work. We have good work life balance at HCL. Job culture is pretty good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCLTech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HCLTech with

• HCLTech
  • i was working in client place, but need to spent much time in client until resolve any issues