Health Promotion Board
View all Health Promotion Board reviews

Health Promotion Board

Health Promotion Board Employee Review

No future and advancement. Many are just doing to kill time and no job’s satisfaction. No skills required and just wasting golden time. This hob is meant for retiree

Same role

Fun, but with the right people

Having worked through the pandemic as a swab assistant, it's been tiring but at the end of the day, the purpose of the job was to contribute to the country in what small way i could. Helps to have supportive friends alongside you.
Same role

Effective and efficient. Fun place to work at.

It was a Swab Operation.The team started as strangers but along the way, we became like a family.Our Site Managers, who were great leaders, were attentive to our needs and wants.I was honored to be part of the team of fighting Covid for Singapore.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Had to be in PPE

Excellent & Challenging

Was at F1 pit swab centre , it was an excellent experience working with good environment although its a hectic day. Good management and understanding.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

contract basis

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Promotion Board. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Health Promotion Board with

Health Promotion Board Reviews by Location

• Health Promotion Board
  • Conflicts always with fellow colleagues as mostly they don’t know the basic procedures as required.