Hilton
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 26 2020

Hilton Employee Reviews

A day in the life
As a staff at the Executive Lounge, we serve the guests who patronise the lounge and do our best to recognize returning guests. It is of utmost importance that we value our regular guests ensuring that they feel welcomed. Of course, not forgetting new guests who also have access to the lounge, we treat all who use the facility with hospitality and warmth. Aside from the food service periods which include breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktail, we have front desk duties as well. The reception desk right outside the lounge is where we do our administrative tasks such as check-ins, check-outs and other miscellaneous duties. It is a great place to work as there is a whole lot of camaraderie and they believe that working together is the best way to get through a day. My manager is not stingy with welfare and constantly checks on how we're doing. The team is the thing that make the days fun.
Good
People are nice, Pay is fair.
Stressful during peak periods, tiring for beginners. Miscommunication happens from time to time, but if you don’t know anything, asking is the best option.
Pros
good pay, nice people.
Cons
Tiring
Not a good place to work.
Poor management and leadership. Not much concern for employee happiness. low quality products and no concern for customers. Unfriendly coworkers. Overall bad company to work for.
Nice working place
I would suggest everyone to come and visit, the atmosphere is very good,they will work try to improve the personality so that they can do their job very efficiently.
Great travel perks and people are generally authentic. Loved the people driven culture and management did put people above. Albeit some of the management is relatively old school but overall is a great place to work
Pros
Employee discounted hotel stay
Cons
A bit of old school for some of people leader
My story at Hilton
New areas of expertises and able to acquire global experiences through work liaison with China and India colleagues.

It's an open and learning environment for staff to learn from each other.
Great Place to work, the people are amazing and the culture is centred on people and growth. The leaders that I have encountered were all inspiring and the dedication to training is second to none.
Good Experince
I met all different culture background of colleagues.
Learn lots of skills from my colleagues and chef that I been working for.

We got to enjoyed the staff discount from dinning as well as the accommodation.

The most hardest part will be the low staffing during the busy period and we all work from day to night to complete the daily task. Glad that we all made through the hardest part pushing us to the next level.
Wonderful colleagues and good opportunities for advancememt
Hilton was an amazing place to work at.
Most colleagues were cooperative and fun to work with.

Wonderful and fast opportunities for those willing to work hard

Meeting guests from all over the world and hearing them enjoy their stay with us
Pros
Food, uniform, discounts at other properties
Cons
Colleagues who have worked for too long
work benefit
Good work benefit in this company, work life balance is the company vision for the staffs.a lot empowerment for the staff during their work to make things easier.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
good working hours
Fun workplace
I enjoyed When i got internship at Hilton Singapore. I can feel they are my family. They always take care staff. Besides, Hilton Singapore got alot of benefits for staff. I hope i can get a job at Hilton. Thank you!
Pros
Free breakfast lunch and dinner
Cons
The job got abit hard
Nice colleagues
A very interesting work place with a lot of good colleagues from all departments. Good benefits, HR is very efficient. Lots of team-building activities.
Pros
Meals included
Cons
Less Salary
learning and schooling
my internship with Hilton was a fun and learning process. i get to learn about hotel management at every level. which is very challenging and fun.

timing was hard cos i got to work in shifts. money was low as i was on intern
Pros
free hotel food
Cons
long wages
productive
i enjoyed much working here because I learned a lot from my managers, they teach us the value of serving the customer in the proper way, the hardest part is working from morning and finished the next day.
benefits
benefits salary good
i enjoyed working in this company because I learned a lot especially in customer service. I met a lot of people from different parts of the world, the hardest part is working from morning and we finished the next day but I enjoyed it.
Pros
benefits good
Place to grow
- Lack of manpower, leading to more jobs done per person.
- Management was alright.

- Able to deal with customers from all over the world and meet famous people.
Cons
Lack of manpower
Student
Real occasion that can share your passion and it will be a another way that Hotel lunches their services to the customer..
Pros
Competion with ohter hoteliers
Cons
Minimizing working loads
Productive and friendly workplace
It is a very friendly workplace that colleagues can work together to achieve the sales target. Well, it is long working hours in most of companies in Singapore, especially in hospitality industry, but still, it depends on how efficient you can manage your time.
Pros
free meals, staff travel rate
Fun workplace
Learned a lot about housekeeping jobs. Nice management as they cared for their staffs.. And even we have more challenges sometimes still we are happy because after work management find ways to have a get together for staffs or team building.
Pros
free accommodation, free food, free transportation
Productive & Fun Workplace
As a Reservations Executives in Hilton Singapore, it is a friendly and a good training hotel to start with. Everyone worked as a Team together. The most enjoyable part is the celebrations and having the team bonding. Everyone is unique in their every own characters.
Pros
Free Lunch, special Staff rates for different countries
Cons
It has shift tasks and might have to work long hours
trainee
when i worked with Hilton I felt it was my second home and the team work was more than family .Hilton was a place i came across many new things in kitchen and different kind of modernization.It is the place where i started improve my creativity of plating my classic Indian food in a modern fusion manner