HOC

HOC Employee Reviews

Busy

Processing recerts I learned how hoc wants there recerts processed Management was helpful Very helpful Processing 25 interims in a week Working with my co-workers on site

Pros

Sitting in on the staff meetings

Cons

Short term assignment

Ambiente poco favorevole

Ambiente senza nessun tipo di entusiasmo poco stimolante economicamente poco remunerativo

Pros

Un po' di autonomia

Cons

Tutti

I worked as a summer intern

I worked there as a summer intern and I loved it. This is place where there so much room for growth and development. I got to collaborate with other interns and department heads to work on projects and it was a worthwhile experience.

Not a good place to work

HOC of Motngomery county, is a agency that cares nothing about the employees in the field, they continually hire for the housing specialist which they not properly taring you, and there is not enough time in a day to complete your job as they expect from you because they always have a new deadline or assignment for you. It is the effect of poor time management skills with no balance or giddiness no proper training. Managers complains about everything. All requests from tenants somehow always get into her nerves. It will be fun at the beginning, but soon you will be tired of hearing her complaining. I did work with some great coworkers during my time there, this agency has the potential to be a great employer, but the wrong people are in the wrong positions. I got this job right after college. I would not recommend this job for anybody. However, if you are having a hard time getting a job offer, it is not too bad to take this job in consideration. My advice for you is focus on your job, stay away from all gossips about the manager and coworkers. keep yourself available in the job market. There is always a better offer out there. Good luck on your career!

Enjoyable environment

in my time at harvest it was a blast. I learned and was put in places to succeed. Employees and Leads are all very cool. Everyone is welcome to be harvest FAM

Good experience

It was really good experience to work with HOC. All the staff members are really supportive and Dr. Are also supportive and good in nature. They always motivate patients as well as teammates.

Zukunftsorientiertes Unternehmen

Breiter Aufgabenbereich, unterstützung in der Fortbildung, würde wieder dort arbeiten

falta de coordenação

uma empresa na area comercial com potencial a crescer mas esta limitada por sua administração confusa.

Pros

otimos horarios e beneficios

Cons

administração confusa

Work place

This was a great place to work, from the staff to the management. Many opportunities for advancement abound and were not limited to how where to work.

Pros

advancement, opportunities

ひどいです

まずは社風。パワハラに近い、あるいはそれ以上の発言を1時間に一度、人を集めてテレアポ取れてない方を公開処刑します。無賃残業は当たり前、毎日朝8時から21時、ひどい時は23時まで会社に残り電話をひたすらかけさせる、取れないとみたらどこでもいいから飛び込んでなんとしても取ってこいと。 厳しいですね。

Pros

会社を一歩出るといい方々ばかりだとは思います。

Cons

怒号、罵倒雑言、は当たり前。社訓の一斉声出しが朝礼にあります。

productive

got a lot of projects and having good managers,the projects is different from each others like compounds,schools and faculties,the most enjoying thing in the company is to learn about a lot of things in engineering

empresa que me deu uma chance de mostrar meu potencial

mesmo sendo uma empresa com grande rotatividade ,ela da chances e oportunidades pra profissionais exercerem suas respectivas funções. obtive grandes êxitos em algumas capacitações e aprimoramento de técnicas assistencial,com bom relacionamento com meus superiores sempre respeitando a hierarquia,sendo muitas vezes me atribuído funções de extrema confiança que foram exercidas com sucesso. também tinha uma excelente relacionamento com meus colegas de trabalho e minha equipe técnica. mesmo sendo difícil lidar alguns momentos com colegas cuja dificuldade de acatar ondens, causando muitas vezes um clima tenso no local de trabalho.a parte mais agradável e exercer minha função com excelência,oferecendo uma boa assistência ao cliente.

Pros

capacitações e aprimoramento da equipe

Cons

nao remunera hora extra

Lack of motivation and no room for advancement

A typical day would be actively busy and many people assist with housing concerns and the "want" to save their home it is the motivating the clients to bring in proper documentation to help them save their home. I have learned over the years that dedication. team work and great co-workers will not allow you to climb the ladder at the HOC. Having self gratification is the best method to keep you focused. The staff at HOC is like your own family, they are always there to help you in times when you need it most and always willing to pitch in and help everyone.

Pros

Great staff and great support system

Cons

No room for advancement

Good place to work but lack of growth

Flexible timing, Works on latest technologies,Scope of growth only if you are in their clients' project but if you are

Produced events for Non profit organization.

Produced and executed events for non-profit organization, geared toward homeless children.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HOC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• HOC