Holiday Inn

Holiday Inn Employee Reviews

Singapore29 reviews

Found 29 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,368 reviews

Nice environment

Nice people around, nice place nice benefits. Average pay. Lesser business due to pandemic but company still treat us quite well. Good healthcare and insurance

Not worth your time, salary not up to par

Not worth your time, salary not up to par. HR team will judge you unfairly. If you want to dedicate 24 hours to your job, please join. If not, join at your own risk.

Pros

Free meal, good employee discounts

Cons

Everything else

Great working place

Great experience i got from them. I would like to recommend the new fresher to apply the job in there. Its a better opportunity to learn and work in there. I worked at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium and it s great place. Manager is friendly and understand the employee and seniors also teach us good things.

Pros

Free Meal

Excellent

Excellent . I grow here. I learned here. I am being guided.. Just be focus and know your strength and weaknesses. Work as a team. I am surrounded with good and supportive colleagues

productive and fun work environment

i was placed in charge of the stall with my friend. my manager would come and visit once in awhile as she was preoccupied with other stalls. although it was kind of risky not having a manager around, it was still very productive and eventful managing the stall with my friend. we had a lot of fun attending to customers' needs as well as taking care of the things we needed to.

Pros

freedom of having the stall

Cons

long hours (whole entire day)

Company was great, wish benefits were offered

Company was nice, management wasn’t that great but they always provided when something was needed. The hotel was under construction for half of the time i was there but they kept it clean.

Na

Experience with a variety of cleaning products and tools. Good interpersonal and communication skills, Self motivated. Can work under pressure, willing to learn all level.

Holiday INN

Mini bar and restaurant waiter Promoted six months later to assistant captain Promoted three months later to Captain Enjoyable and happy place to work in

part time job

I only worked there for a while as part time job. Colleagues are generally friendly. Plates could be too heavy for some to handle and serve the guest.

Fun working place

Working as a telephone operator was very new to me. This was my first real job and I was surprised to see that my co-workers was very helpful and friendly. Adapted well with them. Enjoyed working there as although I was working in the back room, I do sometimes had to come to the front desk to help and that is where I get to meet people from all over the world. Didn't want to leave but I wanted to expand my knowledge.

Pros

Free meals and laundry for uniforms

Productive and cooperative work place with effective teamwork

It has been a great experience sharing different workloads as a team and working cooperatively. Enough break time to relax yourself and fun working experience with group of people.

Pros

free lunch and dinner

Cons

long walking hours

good place to work

Management are the best in here. Mainly thank you to our room service boss. the hardest part of our job is when we didn't hit our daily target per day .i come to work on time never been late.

productive workplace

i was able to learn and gain both experience and knowledge in the hospitality industry. Through out my journey, i have learned how to clean guest room and attend to guest needs. i was also able to meet different kind of people with different types of working styles and attitude.

Pros

new friends, gain knowledge, free lunch

Cons

too much pressure

fun workplace

Very fun and exciting position. Learned food preparation methods and how to serve them. The management team is very supportive and friendly. Very busy and fast moving atmosphere. I like the part where i meet different guests and how to handle them.

Pros

free staff meals

Cons

tiring job

great place

its great place to work as international chain the hotel provide you wonderful training and will be partner of your career, it was great experience to me,

It was great.

Its a good place to work. I enjoyed it very much. No problems at all. It would be a place where I would like to work internationally. It was a great experience.

friendly environment with everyday challenges

Multi cultural, Energetic workplace for anyone to learn effectively and efficiently under a supportive management. Yes, there are problems that are common in any other such workplace. but after all its a better place to work.

Pros

Free foods

Cons

Long hours of work

enjoyable

Enjoyable and satisfying job. Learned different types of culture as you meet people from different kind of ethnic and race. Hotel Management students from overseas also were sent here for attachment and you taught and learn from them too. When hotel is full house and you have to find a room or hotel to accommodate these guest, some guest is understanding and some not of the situation. Job done and appreciated by the management and guest.

Pros

free meals, laundry and uniforms

Cons

shift duties especially night duties

Productive & fun workplace

During my work with my team, I appreciate that I have a good team and well management. We help each other all the time and management willing to hear all your suggestions. So, overall is good.

By far the best work environment

Great working environment. Staff are long-term serving staff. A place filled mostly with friendship despite the heavy workload. Hardly any bureaucracy and politicking happening amongst staff. Even though it is a family owned chain of hotels, the owners are humble and respectable.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Could be work demanding

Fun work place

Not always late , do the job properly like rooms that they assigned to you, the corridors,tidy up pantry. I like their canteen its organize, food nice, always busy.only i don't like the thing always not enough linens.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Long hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Holiday Inn with