Holiday Inn

Holiday Inn

Holiday Inn Employee Review

Great working place

Great experience i got from them. I would like to recommend the new fresher to apply the job in there. Its a better opportunity to learn and work in there. I worked at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium and it s great place. Manager is friendly and understand the employee and seniors also teach us good things.

Pros

Free Meal

Cons

part time job

I only worked there for a while as part time job. Colleagues are generally friendly. Plates could be too heavy for some to handle and serve the guest.

It was great.

Its a good place to work. I enjoyed it very much. No problems at all. It would be a place where I would like to work internationally. It was a great experience.

Good for beginners

* Greet patrons, present menus, make suggestions and reply questions * Assistance guests in menu selection and provide accurate and detailed information * Taking orders and communicate to kitchen and bar staff * Preparing and serving specialty food at tables * Responsible for all room service order procedures i.e. receiving order, preparing room service tray, delivering to room

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Holiday Inn with