Home Nursing Foundation

Home Nursing Foundation Employee Reviews

Singapore9 reviews

Flexible working hours

Mostly i go out from the office as i work in the community. I enjoyed caring and meeting different walks of life. Since i am mostly out of the office, the hardest part of the job is bringing the big bag for travelling but the best part of the job is seeing my patients wound healed or well

Heart for the patients and employees

Heart for the patients and employees. Open to views and non-judging. HR is the best I've ever met. Working under great guidance and a very understanding culture.

Pros

Work-life balance

Cons

Slow promotion and salary increments

Lack of Communication & Leadership

The reporting officer was not communicative and did not make an effort to improve subordinate relationship. Efforts at work was not appreciated. No leadership was displayed the reporting officer.

love and fun working experience

due to my personal matter ( to take care of my elder in law who had operation ), I left HNF for short term working with them , i gain so much experiences and love to work with community and staff of HNF . always love them and wanted to join back again if I have an opportunity . Nurses work out reach to community with their hearts. My first experiences with community and never forget this lovely memories .

Company colleagues are helpful and cheeful.

Working hours is office hour and off on PH. I did learned a lot of aging patients and their life style.Need help for elderly patients. Time management is important. Before visiting to the patients we had programmed for discussion . The hardest part of the job is we need to visit under any weather we have to. The most enjoyable part of the job is yearly end D&D.

Have you have of garden leave in Sinapore?

I have been doing the area of donations for a very long time. Hope to find new things that I can learn although I am old and have stroke for almost 20 years.

Pros

nil

Cons

it should be an organsiation with compassion and have the heart

Enjoyed working in Home Nursing Home

Learn about patient care and providing financial assistance for the needy family. Management and the co-workers are friendly and helpful. When getting the documents from the family for submitting for the subsidy. Once we enjoyed the job we don't find it hard.

A gratification moments

My job start from 8am-5.30pm, basically after i send in money to the finance, i will go out of my office to work at patient houses. What i learned during my work is when you get to help the elderly and see them smile with gratitude. I also learn to work independently and confident during the field work. I have a good management support from my superiors as well as y HR personnel. They guide me well. My Co- workers are the most experience staffs and they willing to teach me The hardest part of the job is when i have to do so many cases and at one day without staff helping as we are short of staff The most enjoyable part is working with the elderly. I love elderly patients.

Pros

Working outside office. Field work

Cons

Short of staff

A good place for career development

Everyday I arrange /schedule appointment for patients to be seen for the day. I enjoy working with my fellow colleagues.Interactions between patients and me has been very meaningful. Especially seeing them age in place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Home Nursing Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Home Nursing Foundation Reviews by Location

• Home Nursing Foundation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?