Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Reviews

Its productivity over everything but its a good place to learn under pressure. Good place for fresh grads to learn and slowly ease into the work culture
Pros
free lunches, free transport and staff welfare
Cons
productivity over everything, low career progression
Good and healthy work environment with sometimes some strenuous duties to follow and complete within production requirements.Work on the continuous improvement and enhance 5S.
Pros
Flexible and initiative
Cons
Responsibilities
Sales driven, short term focus. Not interested how hard you work. Only sales revenue is all they care about. No growth opportunities in your career. No team work.
Pros
Quite prompt in commission payment.
Cons
Poor management. Squeeze culture.
Good working environment. Excellent staffs and has work life balance job. The job offers advancement and equal work opportunities. I would recommend Honeywell to all job seekers.
Working at Honeywell is really helpful and challenging for your career growth. The management had given you to express your opinion and share your expertise for the accomplishment of work. I have learned a lot about working in a team and the technology they are implementing as one of the latest applicable technology in the market. I enjoyed working with the team with the mindset of having working in a family instead of employee to superior relationship. It is hard sometimes when your have to collaborate with other discipline while your chasing to be in schedule. Overall it is amazing experience.
Poor on-boarding did not allow me to adapt into the company as quickly as it could have been done. Benefits are excellent. Internal communication and coordination is not that good.
Working here is quite stressful but it will help you develop yourself greatly. Environment is fast paced as you need to deliver the targets without missing the deadline. Suitable for those who loves challenge, might help you in future job application
Learn a lot of new things. But since working remotely, require to work long hours due to different time zone for the various point of contact. Meet a lot of great people. Unless you are based in the US, working in the APAC region can be not stable.
Different departments have different cultures, therefore has had to depend which department your are in. Although it is stressful but your will learn a lot of skills that help move further.
Everyday revolves around machining, measuring, welding or inspecting. Learned using measuring equipments and methods. Management cares about business and cost saving only. Workplace culture could be backdated since most staffs are old birds. Nothings is enjoyable except for the facts that the plant mostly runs on office hour shift.
Pros
Office hour job
Cons
bad canteen, no career advancement
No employee recognition for hardwork, skimpy on benefits. Very bad food at canteen. often have to buy from outside. Unnecessary intervention from upper management.
Allow to work autonomously to achieve agreed objectives. Working in a complex and diverse environment encourages creativity and team spirits. Need to be patience to adapt to its unique culture and be accepted.
Pros
Work autonomously
Cons
Long working hours
Good environment, colleagues are friendly and helpful people. US culture. No need to do overtime. Bosses are friendly and accept comments, etcs. Biscuits and beverages provided.
Pros
free bus transpotation
Cons
Bonus 1 mth
It is a fortune 500 want to be in company with very aggressive mergers and acquisitions. One has to keep abreast with new product releases and to be fully trained the technical know how online.
Pros
Good transportation provided
Cons
One must keep abreast with new product releases quarterly.
I always loved to work in states and hopefully i will get a chance to share my expertise since I'm still healthy and fit. With my knowledge and experience l want to explore and exchange my ideas kaizens to improve and implement cost savings and learn much more to contribute to the company. The current method of tools and system is not advanced enough .
Pros
Yes on month end closing.
Cons
Pay rise and bonus and benefits declining.
People in Honeywell is the reason why I choose to stay and work with them during my years in Honeywell. We work hard and meet targets together and we play hard. Thus the strong bond we have.
Highly famous reputable technology giant. rapid change of corporate structure organization and strategy. workplace is a collective group of mixed subsidiaries and business units at Changi Singapore which does not encourage inter-company interaction and leverage of skills, experience and value.
Pros
reputable company
Cons
fast changing environment
HOS culture drives productivity and efficiency across all level and function. Strong focus on leadership and coaching. Strong visual controls and execution
Daily operations meetings help people to focus on the issues and meeting deliverables. Work is performance driven with upper management participation in daily, weekly and monthly meeting. Employees expect to come to meeting prepared.
Pros
good pay
Cons
I doing the cnc milling machine. I using machine mazak 3+1 axis. I running part aerospace ( fan blade ) when I do in company RLC Group. My previous company in Honeywell Aerospace. I doing cnc milling machine. I using machine matshura and makino 3+1 axis. I do spare part of aerospace component. I also know how to check the leaking air using machine presure test. I also testing and checking the leak air before send to to next process.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Friendly, healthty
Work environment and culture provided a lot of freedom and trust to individual. It is very suitable for people who are self-motivated and are willing to learn or contribute. Organization has recreation activities to promote good working relationship. Unfortunately, as a listed company, balance sheet and share price is very critical. The market growing expectation can affect management decision
  1. Employee Reviews